for There's No Such Thing as Impossible

4/12 c5 11MAndrews
Really enjoyed the look at what might be going through Firestorm's mind in the early days, I think you portrayed it quite well.
2/8 c4 MAndrews
I really enjoy your style. You really know how to draw a reader in to the characters
2/8 c4 8Emrys Akayuki
Was... I mean, that wasn't poison ivy, but it sure looked like it.

Great chapter, looking forward to the next one!
2/7 c4 Bountyhunter1977
Can not wait to see what your Flash is going to be like and what difference he will have compared to the show.
1/19 c3 Emrys Akayuki
Hey, I was waiting for that chapter update, but it hasn't happened, I hope you're okay and haven't given up this, or the other story.

They're absolutely brilliant, just wanted you to know, and maybe get an update on the update, idk. :)
12/18/2019 c3 Bountyhunter1977
I hope your Flash does not make the same bad decisions and mistakes, and actually think things through as any scientist does.
12/9/2019 c2 Eclectica737
At least you didn't include Felicity's smart mouth remark about Oliver's time on the island being paradise (or something along those lines). It was inappropriate, insensitive, & uncalled for.
12/9/2019 c2 Bountyhunter1977
It has been a while since i watched this episode so not sure what is different or the same other them talking about other superheros that has not been brought up yet.
12/9/2019 c1 Guest
I was wondering if Batman will be apart of this story, similar to the way Superman is in Oliver’s story except Bruce is a sort of mentor to Barry
12/6/2019 c1 Bountyhunter1977
so far so good.

I do hope your version of Berry makes some better decisions then he did on the show and not be so reliant on whatever version of Dr Wells is there, I like Cisco and he is great with tech so I will not say anything about him. Caitlin is great and I honestly think she would be a better match for Berry then the CWs version of Iris.

The thing that irritates me about the Flash is that he has all this super speed and is very intelligent that he does not take advantage of it , if it was me I would use both to try and get a few PHDs do alot of the book learning and maybe online classes to get a bunch of credits and worry about lab time or the equivalent depending on what subjects later or find away to use his time at Star Labs as credit.
12/5/2019 c1 Eclectica737
I also agree with point #6, I mean seriously EVERY single meta Barry encountered was an asshole villain, talk about a lack of creativity on the Arrowverse writers part.
12/5/2019 c1 shadowbird852
Great start to what I'm sure will be an amazing story!
I loved Barry's characterization, how while still being the excitable dork we know and love, you can also see his intelligence shining through, something I believe the show really downplayed after the first season.
Looking forward to the next chapter!
12/5/2019 c1 CameronH94
Just caught up on the latest chapter of Stronger Together and saw the comment on this story so thought I'd give it a go!

So far good job of getting into Barry's head so far, I know it hasn't deviated from Canon yet but I'm interested in seeing how you change different events like you did arrow.

Keep up the good work and looking forward to the next chapter.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service