for Auri-El's Intervention

9/26 c12 Shadow Spirit
Fuck pussy nigger! That's how you think like a real black-skin? you're going to prostrate and beg to your mighty masters and kiss our foot like stray dog Trying to beg to got a house.
Good, I can feel your lust. I am pantsless. Take your dick. Strike me down with all of your lust and your journey towards the bitch side will be complete!
8/14 c12 Smokinbarrrel
Man, this was good. Any chance of an update?
7/3 c8 3Damien Evermere
so it appears you are making her form connections-your making her go to Hogwarts even though she has no interest in doing so.
7/3 c3 Damien Evermere
and its an owl of all things they wouldn't be able to deliver the letter anyway all they have are basic location sensing magic no teleportation or portals so I really hope you explain this
7/3 c3 Damien Evermere
and how exactly did hogwarts manage to send a letter into an alternative universe even if that is Fawkes he wouldn't have been able to escape the notice of the Divines or the Daedra.
3/12 c12 4Monster King
Awesomeness
2/4 c12 Devilsummoner666
Holy hell i am loving this...hopefully your health gets better, and 2020 wasn't to hard on you. I'd say that, other than a possibility of Lycanthropy as an honor from Hircine, Daedra wouldn't really fit the character or story, she should focus solely on Auriel, but will she get her sight back from the wizards? How will the potters attempt to force her back, and react to her no longer being human, but above them as an Ancient Falmer?
1/26 c3 cowchoas
i guess the words she wort were wtf
1/11 c12 4eragon95159
Continue and update soon, please. Maybe she goes to goblins where ask about magic healing on earth. Goblins heal her eyes and remove soul shard/Horcrux with start hunt for Horcruxes. Lyra with nonmagic/muggle technology and help from goblins creates a cure for farmers. fun idea after pureblood fanatics stole her footwear for the seventh time (because in their eyes elves have forbidden use footwear) she just goes in Hogwarts always barefoot(as snow elves have resistance from natural cold). Maybe she goes to the top and gets Lakeview manor land ownership when she with help, build her own house with additional building all expansions and fortification with wards. and more.
9/19/2020 c12 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
7/23/2020 c12 Bildiikdovulon
Can’t wait for the next up date. Please continue, this is one of the few fic’s that I keep coming back to.
5/28/2020 c12 starrat
I liked it looking forward to the next chapter
4/25/2020 c12 5kyo anime
I love this story. I really hope you are okay and will continue to update. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
4/6/2020 c12 1DarkRain4Eternity
this is such an amazing story i absolutely love it pls update again soon
4/3/2020 c12 Impatientreader
Hope your health returns, and that this story does not fall into the pit of forgotten stories.
165 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »