for A Strange Traveler in a Stranger Land

A new chapter please
7/8/2020 c1 2nahuelvera2
Interesante.
6/5/2020 c3 3Bigreader in The Omniverse
pretty awesome chapter in a conclusion to a very long speedrun from the bottom of the dungeon 2 floor 18. Do I feel like I'm watching the middle of the story and I missed the previous story that explains the origin of this character.
6/4/2020 c1 Bigreader in The Omniverse
So it seems like this guy is both a D&D type Wizard and a Jedi how did that happen?
5/5/2020 c7 LeviathanFall
Ah, so that "Guardian" thought them the concept of mortality? Leading to an interest in mortals with a finite lifespan?
4/27/2020 c7 1keybladelight
Does seren will fall in love with a girl but why his he call guardian i know he his a jedi but why in that title.
4/27/2020 c7 1enumeaelish666
really this story is a gem, it is really entertaining and even saves the characters is so in its character cannon, now I wonder what Freya will do is always entertaining to see it. I would also like to know how strong your oc is with force, perhaps they are powerful as Starkiller, it would be entertaining to see him shoot lightning that other things can do with magic or ether, he also seems an intellectual maybe he gets along well with Riveria. Good references to Destiny. Lastly, I hope that you do not join any family, it would be great if you continue to be independent, in addition to that it would be astonishing the reactions of everyone to know that you do not have falnna.
4/26/2020 c7 Ibn
And events just got more interesting, exciting, and hilarious. Looking forward to more!
4/24/2020 c6 Ibn
You’re alive! Missed you!
4/24/2020 c6 Anc1enT
This was a super fun chapter. I'm glad this story wasn't abandoned (something I was worried about with the long absence). Keep up the amazing work, and while I won't be the happiest if he ends up with Hestia Familia, I can't complain with this quality of writing.
3/18/2020 c5 firestarter1188
You really should not give up on this good story
3/18/2020 c4 firestarter1188
You have a skill my friend keep going on this one. been a real good read pulled me off my game
3/3/2020 c5 CrappyIdiots
I'm wondering, what will happen if you integrate the 'Force' and 'Falna' into one. I only just theorized the possibility of Force. Maybe if Seren registered as member of the Hestia and give some Falna. The Force will be boost into maximum stats of level 6 or even higher?

I hope you make the movie spin-off we're Seren get's the Orion Arrow like spear instead of Bell.

I
1/15/2020 c5 1keybladelight
Which era seren is in the star wars the empire age or the resistance age.
12/17/2019 c5 Guest
Oh my lord this is so well written, and well paced! Please continue!
23 Page 1 2 Next »