for RWBY ROSG Story

8/4 c29 4Monster King
Good to know because I can't wait for it
8/3 c28 Monster King
Awesome work please continue
8/3 c28 CPT Ironskys
Love the story so far mate
7/6 c27 Wolf
Hey there again Crimson good to see that this story is back as they have found almost all of their missing friends and can’t wait for more as i would like to see some more April fools chapters in the mix but till next time see you around later.
7/4 c27 Monster King
Awesome awesome job please continue
7/2 c27 StorageShock
No I meant the April fools one and I loved this chapter, especially the end when Pyrrha was introduced, I do Neo was add into ROSG, definitely would have been interesting to see, I can't wait for the next one. Oh and also when Jaune and Pyrrha get married, will they be together as there reacting selves? And the same with Ren and Nora.
7/1 c27 12Wombag1786
*Wombag goes on stage with a Microphone. He takes a deep breath before singing.

Babe, you know about the autumn When the leaves are falling down Oh, and all the pretty flowers Slowly wither to the ground

All the birds that stayed the summer Spread their wings and fly away And the Sun that used to shine so bright Goes to hide behind the grey

Well you've also heard 'bout spring time Life returns in such galore And because it wasn't always there You enjoy it all the more

I've been away for so long (away for so long) But like the winds of the summer weather I am back and I'm even better (even better) Nothing can break up this bond (break up this bond)

We're in our prime, this is our time

Well you know it is quite common Complications come around Can't escape that we're all human We all have our ups and downs

But we gotta fix out vision About the things that cloud our eyes When you see your full potential Like a phoenix you will rise

We're in our prime, this is our time

I've been away baby I've been away But now I'm back Now I'm back Yes I'm back baby

Nothing can break up this bond (break up this bond)

We're in our prime, this is our time I've been away for so long (away for so long)
7/1 c27 1Andiclip
The wait was worth it
7/1 c27 4Chronosign
Good to see that your back.
Sienna meant "specific".
5/23 c26 StorageShock
April fools is definitely very different from the rest of the story, but regardless it was interesting, can't wait for the next one
4/1 c26 4Monster King
Awesome continue please
3/31 c25 4Chronosign
I was referring to Ch 11 A Drunk's Loose Lips, but I'm still happy that you're even doing it in the first place. I can't wait for the next chapter, same as you. I'm think of going on a hiatus as well until I complete the second volume, the eighth has left me with a lot to think about and what direction I want this to go in.
P.S. Thanks for the chapter and goodnight... Well, good morning, it's 2 AM for me.
3/29 c24 5Combine117
You know, after checking out Genshin Impact, Nora and Klee would be a pretty good pair.

Long time no see, Mr. Crim. Sorry for the large ass hiatus, I got busy with new things in life.

Still nice to see that you're still making quality stories!
2/25 c24 Carre
1. Keep Up with the Good Work (Washed Thumbs Up!).
2/25 c24 Guest
When your finish with this story can you do a Shadowman n64 crossover where Ruby is with Shadowman in both games and everyone is watching Ruby fight 10 scary killers in both games and becomes a Shadowwoman with her own mask of shadow's and she gets 120 dark souls as well and Yang is with Ruby,Shadowman and nettie but she stuck in liveside like Nettie is and Roman torchwick is with Jaunty in deadside and Cinder helping Legion in the final fight both fuse into a horrific monster.
154 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »