for A Fool's Errand

11/25/2021 c2 K
I absolutely love love love love this story you are an amazing author and this is only chapter 2!
5/22/2021 c7 Zoey McCully
I love this so much️
4/21/2021 c4 jack
i don't get it. this doesn't make sense.
4/21/2021 c1 jack
wow. good
12/23/2020 c7 169Linneagb
Awww. The chapter title says this is the end- is it? And so they lived happily ever after. Great ending to a great story. Sorry it took me a while to read.
12/23/2020 c6 Linneagb
Aww. I just have to keep reading the next chapter. It seems they arrived just in time.
12/23/2020 c5 Linneagb
It's been a while since I read. Now I guess this is the rest of the story. If it is, you can mark it as complete. Great chapter. Poor Nick. I wonder how she'll see that her friends want to be there for her.
12/9/2020 c7 Guest
Such a cute ending!
11/3/2020 c5 Guest
I so happy you updated! Keep this going please, I am really enjoying it. Yay!
10/21/2020 c4 2bakersdoz04
This story is great! I can’t wait for the next one. (Fr tho please post it! )
9/2/2020 c4 Guest
I know writing is hard and you do a great job so I’m not complaining but, are you going to finish this?
8/6/2020 c4 Wallflower765
I’m curious how she got out of the hospital? I feel like if Will found her and brought her back it would be really cute!
8/1/2020 c2 Guest
Keep this going! I can’t wait to keep reading!
8/3/2020 c4 169Linneagb
Poor Nick. As if it wasn't enough when she was awake... nice touch with that dream and almost making it seem like it was real. I hope there'll be a way for Nick to get out of this.
8/3/2020 c3 Linneagb
I don't get why I didn't review earlier. I know I read it when it came up. Anyway, I'm sorry for that. There are way too stories for no good Nick and I'm really liking this one. And the relationship with Will as well as with the Thompson's.
27 Page 1 2 Next »