for The Bull and the Raven

7/8 c12 GNTR96
Glad you're okay. And don't worry about us. Just follow your therapy,get better and update after. See ya.
6/17 c12 Engineer1869
I'm very sorry to hear about your car accident and I hope you make a full recovery.
6/15 c12 2merendinoemiliano
Glad you returned, chapter a bit flat but overall interesting
10/30/2020 c11 merendinoemiliano
Quite good introspection
8/21/2020 c10 merendinoemiliano
Pretty nice chapter overall, maybe too poor in certain moments. Curious to see more.
7/1/2020 c9 Mr.elf
Love the Idea of Raven raising Adam and training him to strong enough to beat Qrow. I'm excited to see where this story will go next. As for review's, Just work on grammar and spelling errors and you should be gucci.
6/17/2020 c9 merendinoemiliano
Quite nice job and amazing battle in my opinion(some more grammatical awareness and it would be perfect), but Adam fightining on par with Qrow and breaking his Aura is reaaaally exaggerated. I've no doubt this Adam will grow stronger than his canon self, he still isn't at that level while Qrow is one of the most experienced and skilled Huntsmen in the world, costantly fightning Salem's forces and so on. The only way I can see Adam winning is preparing the battlefield with several traps and maybe taking some extra weapons, otherwise he's outclassed by a long shot into everything, especially in a fight to the death. Sorry If I'm annoying, but I really hate messy power scaling, trough I'm guilty of it as well.
4/19/2020 c8 2AxDevilman
I like the idea, and how it's going. But you need to explain how the WF got the Grimm mask idea without the guy (Adam) that came up with them (don't just say some random nobody faunus did, please).

But I really like this chapter in general, and it's cool to see there are other people that use the "Adam's Semblance can absorb more than what was previously believed" thing to make the story more interesting.

I do want to see more, so I'll keep following.
4/18/2020 c8 2merendinoemiliano
Pretty good dialogues, introspection and fight, can't wait for more and hoping for longer battles.
3/20/2020 c7 Engineer1869
Glad to see this getting update.

Raven really has come to love Adam as her own son if she told him everything including killing Miharu and his birth parents being dead. It was really sweet to see Adam despite everything Raven told him, still view her as his mother.

I look forward to seeing Adam giving Qrow a lot of grief, but I can't help but wonder how the rest of the family is going to react to learning that Adam was adopted as a baby by Raven.

Keep up the good work and stay safe during the corna virus epidemic.
3/20/2020 c7 merendinoemiliano
Pretty good dialogues and view on Raven's toughts, simple yet entertaining, I also hope you're ok with the whole situation. Just remember what I said about the Branwen and their actual responsabilities, I doubt someone will ever blame who decided to leave to don't slaughter people for no reason and to don't end up in jail. See you soon.
2/18/2020 c6 Engineer1869
Glad to see this getting updated.

It was nice to see Adam unlocking his semblance along with getting Wilt and Blush, and I was impressed that he was able to one shot an Ursa.

Moving on it was rather bittersweet for Raven to release that she left Yang behind and yet still became a loving mother, specially when Vernal took a photo of the two of them.

I look forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
2/18/2020 c1 3RandommDude
Finally someone does it! Not a fan of babies but pretty sure it's only for this chapter, keep it up, there are not nearly as much Adam/Raven focused fics as there should be.
2/18/2020 c6 2merendinoemiliano
Pretty nice chapter and dialogues, maybe a bit flat overall but i guess that will be fixed at Beacon. Good work.
2/8/2020 c5 Guest
Dude, this is awesome! Keep going! I’m already looking forward to a new chapter and how this story will progress, oh I’m so looking forward to it! :)
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »