for The Starkid Mission

2/24 c1 10Godessofdemigods
Geez. U keep swapping between 3rd person and as if you are in the story.
12/29/2019 c1 MyMumDiedJK678
This soooooooo goood! I love love love this. I already know it’ll be great!
12/21/2019 c1 LoveOfLoves
I love this! Can you do one about Grunt before he met Emberly. I know you’d be so good at it! And it would be sad and cute! Love it
12/21/2019 c1 GregGoyle456
I love this so much! Your stories are so good I’ve been reader your fanfics since you started. I used to have a account but I accidentally deleted it. I’m so sad I wish I still had it! I always read your fanfics over and over again I love them! And now your doing STARKID! You can not get any better!
12/21/2019 c1 WonkyBanananas
Let’s see if you can do more than those other crappy writers. JUST KIDDING! Of course you can! I love this!
12/21/2019 c1 KillEveryone666
YYYYAAASSSS!I HAVE TO SEE MORE!
12/21/2019 c1 ShallowMonkeys
Omg this is so good! Do you read godessofdemigods fanfics? I don’t know why that came to my head you two are my favorite writers!
12/21/2019 c1 LaurenManion
This is so good. I have seen a lot of Starkid fanfictions and their no where near as good as this one. I have also seen your other fanfics and their also amazing we need a chapter three of the twin-wizard tournament and chapter two of the George x reader. Anyway this is so good I need to see more!️️
12/9/2019 c1 SuckMyDick111
THIS IS THE BEST!I MUST SEE MORE!
12/9/2019 c1 DontStopMeNow56
THIS IS GREAT! Pls do a chapter 2!
12/8/2019 c1 GooglyEyes654
I love this pls do more.
12/7/2019 c1 FuckUrBrothers32
THIS IS SO GOOD! I’m CRAVING to see more! Omg I hope Rachel doesn’t die! She’s my favorite! Pls do more!
12/7/2019 c1 2Soggyleftovers588
I hate u this is racist Im blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaderr
12/7/2019 c1 Soggyleftovers588
Omg! I love this soooo much! You are the best writer! I litterly as spire to be you! I plz do more!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service