for To See Yourself

10/17 c1 1Lafilleoiso
Interesting beginning. I wanna read chapter
8/25 c1 Daere
Nice story. Will you update it?
3/29 c1 7Luna1358
Please continue this. I loved the beginning! Though it was a bit long, it was quite interesting. Besides I would like to see how Ignis will deal with this and how he’ll react to being in Hogwarts.
1/6 c1 IgnisFelicis
Nice beginning!
12/21/2019 c1 2crazyKate92
It seems interesting! I look seeing what’ll happen next
12/9/2019 c1 12LeeArt
Great start, this is the one Xover pairing that I've been so looking forward to. Would definitely love to know how in the world did Ignis managed to get to earth from Eos, it is during the fight against Ardyn? I totally agree with you, Hermione/Ron is never a good pairing, Ron is a good friend but not a good partner for her.

I can't wait to see where this will heading too, please update soon.
12/8/2019 c1 Chaitea
Your story is off to a good start. I think this is the 1st story in which I've seen that particular xcover pair.
12/7/2019 c1 104Scififan33
Excellent start! wonderful look into their heads with the locket affecting them. Ron is such a jerk! how can he say she had nothing to lose considering the DE attitude towards muggleborn, she'd at least have a horrific death to look forward to, even if her parents are safe. So how did Ignis get from Altissia to England? If Fawkes was around, could his tears heal him?

Poor confused Ignis, at least he remembers what happened to him. I could see Ignis being a big help with his vision, the him post blinding before he adapted likely won't be as much, except from a tactical planning angle? Wonder what the guys think when they got to the altar to find him gone and Noct unconscious. Does Ignis have the Ring still?

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service