for fire in the water

4/2/2020 c4 ArtemisLuna85
Wow. I am in love with this story. I love Gwen and Klaus' relationship. Can't wait to read more. Update soon.
3/31/2020 c4 Malou23
Very good chapter, I can wait for the next !

Thanks you for posting your old story, i really excited to read it again, sooooo happy
3/29/2020 c4 aish
hello! so i’m a fan of your other story “Petrichor” and I was just wondering what happened to it cause it seems to be deleted. Love you and your writings
3/27/2020 c4 9Love.Fiction.2022
Likin it
3/26/2020 c4 OnyxWriting
This is a fascinating story line, the writing is really good too.
3/25/2020 c4 Fidjie
Hey !

Good chapter, I really like how you integrate your own characters in the story. I can't wait to read more.

Annnnnnnnnnnnd I can't wait to read your first story again, I think I will check every day if you have made an update.
Thank you very much for republishing it, I understand that it must take time, I still wait impatiently.

Thank you for your incredible work, you have a lot of talent, your stories are very addictive and your characters are really endearing.

Keep it up and good luck!
3/25/2020 c4 xenocanaan
I was really hoping Stefan wouldn’t find out, especially since he goes off the deep end. Even worse Katherine may know now. Hopefully June, Gwen, and Klaus show up to stop Katherine from getting away. I can’t wait to read more!
3/24/2020 c4 GhostGypsy
Another amazing chapter! Rebecca is one of my favorite characters and I feel you’ve captured her pretty perfectly! Things are heating up and I can’t wait for another chapter!
3/24/2020 c3 xenocanaan
I can’t wait to read more!
3/21/2020 c3 Fidjie
Very good chapter, the story looks really cool. I really like the Klaus / Gwen dynamic :) So cute !

To republish your old story: Thank you very much !
I can't wait to read it again, especially since I'm in confinement (I'm French) so I don't have much to do, it will keep me busy
3/19/2020 c3 Love.Fiction.2022
Like it!
3/17/2020 c3 GhostGypsy
Oh goodness, Gwens default is honesty. I feel that will end up pretty entertaining when Kol shows up! Lovely chapter. Glad we got to see some Bex/Gwen bonding. I feel like Daddy Klaus will be so much more protective of Gwen then we realize. Can’t wait for the drama and action to unfold!
3/17/2020 c2 Love.Fiction.2022
Are you changing the pairing to a Klaus and Gwen? I loved Kol/Gwen together in the original.
3/12/2020 c2 GhostGypsy
Another chapter! Absolutely wonderful. I like the Klaus/Gwen relationship so far! Can’t wait to see what Fairy powers she will have and how she will shake things up! Can’t wait for another :)
3/12/2020 c2 Guest
Please publish your old story, even if you don't finish it, I really really want to read it again, it's the best fanfiction on Vampire Diaries / the originals that I read
Please I beg you !
And I can't wait to read the rest of this fanfiction because you have so much talent ! :) :) :)
156 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »