for fire in the water

3/11/2020 c2 Fidjie
Hey, very good chapter ! I'm so excited ! To respond to your comment, I think you should republish your story even if you don't finish it. It would be silly to waste all your work and I really want to read it again!
2/11/2020 c1 Malou23
Hey, I'm French and I really love your story. I hope I can read more!
It reminds me of a story I read before. It was deleted, there were three volumes ... It was a love story between Kol and a ghost, Gwen, best friend of Klaus ..
If by chance you know this story and if you know where I could find it, I would be very grateful to you. I really want to read it again.
Good luck for the future and I hope that you will continue to write because you are really gifted
2/7/2020 c1 GhostGypsy
Yay! Gwens original story was one of my favorites, I’m so glad to see you reposting and revamping! Took way longer than I’d like to admit to find this version. Hopefully you post again soon, I can’t wait to see how you differ this version to the original! I hope you keep the Gwen/Kol dynamic. There aren’t too many good ones out there.
2/4/2020 c1 margie de jager
Im so glad to see your going to post gwen's story again searched everywhere for the old ones please update soon i love your writing
12/19/2019 c1 1jessisthebestduh
So I’ve ready your Gwen series before and I loved them. I alway come back and reread it bc it was such a great story. It took me a full 3 days to find this and realized that you took down the original story. I’m definitely going to keep up with this but I do wish I could reread the original story one last time.
12/10/2019 c1 21jumpstreetJD28
I love the continuous prologue like that and that's what I'd like to do and the others
156 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11