for fire in the water

9/22/2021 c22 GhostGypsy
Yay! A new chapter! I love the June/Klaus relationship build! I absolutely can’t wait until the scene where Kol finds himself in love with Gwen! Things are starting to get more interesting! I’m wondering how Gwens fairy magic will act when Ester tries to kill her children…..

-GG
9/21/2021 c22 brigitm28
Yay your back! Another great chapter as always <3
I've always loved that Nik had good taste women's clothing. It's like this small thing that I wish we could have seen more of, and the funny moments that we could've gotten out of it. I'm going to stop now cause I'm making myself too excited over something so insignificant haha.
Rebekah apologizing was also great to see because I was starting to miss their blossoming friendship and the trio of June, Gwen and Bekah.
Gwen trying to play matchmaker with Nik and June is just adorable. I mean of course she would want her two favorite people in the world to be togetherand I agree with her, they would be good together) , ugh she's so pure I love her. Also Nik's reaction to seeing his little girl dressed up just warmed my heart.
A Kol and June friendship based on their love of witchcraft... Sign me upThe developing relationship between Kol and Gwen is really well written, they aren't really friends yet but you can see them getting closer especially with Kol's flirting (which I love)
9/21/2021 c22 xenocanaan
I’m so happy you updated! Thank you for sharing another fantastic chapter! I’m really looking forward to reading more!
9/20/2021 c22 4UnknownReaderHasJoined
I love her getting to know the fam of her adopted dad's. I just feel like I need more father-daughter scenes. love it. love this
7/16/2021 c21 1littlemissy3982
Wonderful chapter just like always! Can’t wait for the next update!
7/9/2021 c21 Guest
MISSED YOUR STORY AWESOME UPDATE!
5/12/2021 c21 Guest
CJ/OddBall: Kol is gonna kill poor Gwen before their relationship even starts if he keeps giving her jumpscare heartattacks like that! X'D
5/1/2021 c21 spirouFr
thanks for your works
4/28/2021 c21 GhostGypsy
Yay! So happy to see an update!
Can’t wait to see more Kol/Gwen interaction. Interesting to see how the ball will change with June and Gwen there! Super excited to see the next update!
4/28/2021 c21 brigitm28
You don't need to apologize college is hard, but I love that we have a new chapter.
I am loving the way you are writing Kol so far, his interactions with Gwen were hilarious. I have always really liked Kol's respect and intrigue for magic so I liked seeing that incorporated as well. That little talk about Marcel is now making me excited to see that sibling dynamic as well haha. The Mikaelson family dynamics are pretty spot on as well. They are all complex individuality and as a family so I can't wait to see you incorporate that as well.
Also June's back! Yay! I just wanted to yell at Gwen to trust her instincts about Esther haha, but I get her hesitation.
4/28/2021 c21 xenocanaan
I loved the interaction between Kol and Gwen! Very nicely done! June returning is wonderful, especially since things are about to go down hill again. All the while I’m chanting in my head, please kill Elena, please kill Elena! I swear, this group is ridiculous. Thank you for sharing another fantastic chapter! I’m really looking forward to reading more!
2/13/2021 c20 Kitttkatt01
I've been so busy lately that I haven't had a chance to read! I'm in LOVE with it so far. Honestly amazing! The moment I realised this was the most recent chapter and Kol has only just made an appearance made me internally scream but I can't wait to see what happens next
1/9/2021 c20 1evfangirl98
I love it!
1/6/2021 c20 GhostGypsy
I love the way you write Elijah! And it's the chapter I've been waiting for! So excited that Kol and Gwen finally met. Can't wait to understand why she had that reaction to him. Excellent chapter!
1/6/2021 c20 Guest
CJ/OddBall: For me I'm gonna forever see their first meeting as very ironic in the future cause here Kol is the one who almost bites her in the neck yet in the future he will be the one who will be stopping other vampires from biting her neck. I can't help but see the irony. XD Can't wait for very protective Kol! :) Though I am curious on why Kol hesitated when he was about to bite her. The Kol we know goes in when he wants something and he wanted to feed on her and was about to but then he paused and stared at her...I wonder why. :( Though I do wonder how much more furniture is gonna be broken or destroyed cause I bet Klaus is gonna go after Kol for trying to feed off of her. Nobody goes after his dear sweet faerie baby zGwen if he has anything to say about it. XD
156 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »