FanFiction.Net
for fire in the water

8/3/2020 c13 anna
hey, loved this chapter! just wondering what happened to the akatsuki no yona fanfic on your page?
7/31/2020 c13 9Love.Fiction.2022
Nice chap
7/29/2020 c13 xenocanaan
I can’t wait to find out what happens next! I can’t see Gwen going along with the plan to kill Klaus, but hopefully the Scooby gang and Mikael won’t do anything horrible to her.
7/21/2020 c12 GreenLilly
I love this so much! I really like Gwen and Rebekah bomding and I'm excited to see kol and Gwen meeting and explore their relationship. Starting to miss Juniper... also I'm curious to see what you have planed witht he history of faeries!
7/18/2020 c12 GhostGypsy
Love that we got to see some faerie magic in this chapter! I’m very curious to see how Gwen progresses and just what she can do!
7/17/2020 c12 Kitttkatt01
I read the previous story before it got taken down. loved it. was so upset when I couldn't find it, even messaged you asking where it had gone. still here and I'm loving it!
7/17/2020 c12 Love.Fiction.2022
Cool chap!
7/16/2020 c12 1FreakingLEM
Ahhhhhh~
The Princess Bride is my favorite.
"Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to die!"
7/16/2020 c12 xenocanaan
Gwen is adorable and I love her. Thank you for another very enjoyable chapter! I can’t wait to read what comes next!
7/14/2020 c11 A fan
I read this once and loved it, and then I lost it. So happy I found it again! And I really can't wait till Gwen and Kol meet! I feel like they would be really cute together and I can see Lol getting jealous really easy and being protective.
7/1/2020 c11 Guest
CJ/OddBall: Oh Thank GOODNESS!
6/26/2020 c11 9Love.Fiction.2022
Nice chap
6/25/2020 c11 GhostGypsy
Never long enough! But so worth the wait! I love the flashback sequence to show just how much Klaus cares for Gwen. Another excellent chapter! Eagerly awaiting the next update :)
6/25/2020 c11 xenocanaan
Rebekah is the best! I can’t wait to read more!
6/20/2020 c10 1littlemissy3982
Hello! Amazing story and I cant wait to see an update, hopefully soon!
157 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »