FanFiction.Net
for fire in the water

6/17/2020 c10 1PrincessMagic
ooooof! Loved this hapter! June being a motherhen to both Bex and Gwen was just wonderful!
6/13/2020 c10 Guest
CJ/OddBall: "GET YOUR STINKIN FILTHY HANDS OFF HER! KLAUS GET YOUR BUTT BACK HERE NOW!" (*-_-*)
6/11/2020 c10 9Love.Fiction.2022
Oh Kol is here!
6/11/2020 c10 GhostGypsy
Oooooo the drama unfolds! Loving the story so far. Eagerly awaiting the next update (cliffhangers ). I can’t wait to find out who the redhead is and how the Michael storyline is changed due to Gwen being there...unless she’s kidnapped for it! Lol
6/10/2020 c10 xenocanaan
I can’t wait to read more!
6/10/2020 c9 1PrincessMagic
cool chapter x love the bex and Gwen bonding x
5/31/2020 c9 Guest
CJ/OddBall: Alright Strawberry Blonde and your Hooligans YOU STAY AWAY FROM GWEN OR I'LL JOIN KLAUS IN RIPPING YOU TO SHREDS! (-_-*)
5/29/2020 c9 9Love.Fiction.2022
Nice chap!
5/28/2020 c9 GhostGypsy
Ooooooooo! I can’t wait to see how you incorporate the ghosts coming back (for a moment) and if Gwen will see anyone she knew. Also thank you for the cliffhanger. Now I’ll be wondering who the hell the redhead is lol! I get so excited when you update. Can’t wait for another wonderful chapter :)
5/28/2020 c9 xenocanaan
Klaus actually did handle the whole Adam thing better than he typically does with even his family. So many interesting things happened this chapter! I wonder who the mysterious woman is! Thank you for another fantastic chapter and I can’t wait to read more!
5/22/2020 c8 amg.supernatural
Awesome read!
5/17/2020 c8 12treesofsilverleaves
love the klaus and gwen parent-child relationship and am excited to see more of it! also i am kind of shipping klaus and juniper fhsjfh
5/15/2020 c8 GreenLilly
Oh, definitely love this chapter! The interaction between the girls was really cute and I loved every moment of it. I also liked hiw you put a small history of faeries in the chapter and the reason why they were haunted. And I'm curious avmbout the faerie that damon killed in 1912. Speaking of Damon I did like his small interaction with June. Also mamabear June is awesome!
5/15/2020 c8 9Love.Fiction.2022
Nice chap
5/14/2020 c8 GhostGypsy
Sassy Gwen has made her appearance! I laughed at several interactions in this chapter. Absolutely wonderful, this revamped/reworked version is very quickly becoming one of my favorites. I look forward to a new chapter immediately after I finish the current one. I can’t wait until you reveal why Gwen has trouble with her faerie magic!
157 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »