for fire in the water

5/14/2020 c8 xenocanaan
I absolutely adored this chapter. Terrifies me that Damon knows so much about Faes though. I hope Juniper manages to come across threatening enough to Bonnie to keep Bonnie from helping the Salvatore’s from doing anything stupid or at least keep her away from Gwen! I can’t wait to read more!
5/10/2020 c7 Guest
Love this story
5/8/2020 c7 GreenLilly
Oh, i like it so far. I'm curious to see more about both girls history! Also Juniper and Gwen are such opposites in personality but they work so well together, I love them! And Gwen and Rebekah together are very interesting. Low key shipping Klaus and Juniper but i have a feeling Juniper will be paired with Elijah I'm sure it will be interesting anyway. Very curious to see hoe Kol and Gwen first meeting go. The thought of Juniper meeting Damon is very hilarious to me and I honestly don't know why but it's there. Hope will see more soon byt no rush :)
5/3/2020 c7 GhostGypsy
Another lovely chapter! I really love Gwen/Klaus interaction, you can truly see how much they care for each other. Is Gwen supposed to be made out to be more timid and meek to show character build in later chapters? Either way I’m enjoying her character, I love how she looks out for and shows Klaus that she cares for him! Can’t wait for another update! Enjoying this version as much as the older one.
5/2/2020 c6 10Courtney-Tamara
I'm sorry I love this story and all but Juniper really annoys me, like I just want klaus to snap her neck or at least tell her to mind her own business ️
5/1/2020 c7 1PrincessMagic
oof great chapter!
4/30/2020 c7 9Love.Fiction.2022
:)))
4/29/2020 c7 1Lilomaus223
Great chapter. Love how exited juniper was:). Now i really want to know what juniper has to say. Oh and also will He leave Gwen with Rebekah in MF or will He take her with him. Or maybe He won't run at all:). Can't wait for the next chapter. UPDATE SOON!
4/29/2020 c7 ArtemisLuna85
I liked Gwen using her powers on Stefan to protect Klaus. Can't wait to see more of her power usage. Great chapter. Update soon.
4/29/2020 c7 xenocanaan
I love Gwen and Klaus, it’s so obvious they care about each other. Thank you for the fantastic chapter and I can’t wait to read more!
4/29/2020 c6 Lilomaus223
Gosch i love this Story. Absolutly fantastic. I hope you Update again soon. I can't wait:) :) :).
Maybe you could concentrate more on Gwens Power. Oh and maybe put more Focus on her relationship with Rebekah. I have to say she is my favourite Character and i would really love to See more of her. I really think she is misunderstood and i love the way you see her. SO PLEASE UPDATE SOON. LOVE IT!
4/27/2020 c6 1PrincessMagic
ooof great chapter! Love seeing Juniper and Klaus! They make a good team! Can't wait to see more Gwen and Beka!
4/23/2020 c6 Kitttkatt01
I've waited for you to re-write the for so long and I'm so happy its finally being posted!
4/22/2020 c6 9Love.Fiction.2022
Cool chap
4/21/2020 c6 GhostGypsy
Amazing chapter! I love June, She’s so sassy. It’s really starting to get to the interesting parts (in my opinion) and I’m seriously bouncing waiting for your updates. I can’t wait to see how Gwens influence changes things!

—Also I very much hope that you’re close to getting the first book uploaded again. It was probably one of my all time favorite fanfics, and I’m eager to reread it!
156 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »