for fire in the water

4/21/2020 c6 xenocanaan
Gwen and Juniper are my fravorite friend/sister duo! These two are just great! Thank you for another amazing chapter! I can’t wait to see what happens next! I hope Gwen and Juniper make Katherine, Mikael, Esther, Elena, and the the Salvator brothers’ lives hell.
4/21/2020 c6 Fidjie
Very good chapter as always, it's interesting to see how klaus create his plans (we don't see that in the show)

However, I find it difficult to get attached to Gwen. I feel that Jupiter's character and skills put Gwen in the shade. Especially since Jupiter is very present, more than Gwen.
Which is a shame because Gwen's character has so much potential, but it doesn't feel like he's the main character.

But your story remains as incredible as ever and I can't wait to read more. And to see the evolution of your characters and their relationships.

Sorry to bother you with that, but I would like to know if you still intend to publish your old story ...

I hope you are well with this pendemic.

And I hope to see you soon :)
4/20/2020 c5 Leila Davis
I love Gwen. I can’t wait to see what being a faerie means. Also, her and Kol will be so cute together!
4/14/2020 c5 1PrincessMagic
awww awesome! Beka, Nik, June, and Gwen make a nice little team!
4/14/2020 c4 PrincessMagic
lovely chapter! June was a nice addition!
4/14/2020 c3 PrincessMagic
awww yes. Hope that Beks and Gwen became friends!
4/14/2020 c2 PrincessMagic
oooh! cool!
4/14/2020 c1 PrincessMagic
great first chapter xx
4/10/2020 c5 9Love.Fiction.2022
Likin it
4/9/2020 c2 Sting3
Good second chapter! Thanks :)
4/9/2020 c1 Sting3
Interesting start! I’m interested in reading more. Thanks.
4/8/2020 c5 OnyxWriting
That was a really good chapter, but I'm excited for Gwen to get to Mystic Falls for the first time.
4/8/2020 c5 GhostGypsy
I get so excited when I see you post a new chapter! And then it seems like it’s over so quickly! I’m really enjoying Gwen and Rebecca bonding. Can’t wait for the next one! :)
4/7/2020 c5 xenocanaan
I feel like Gwen and June could really change this story unfolds. Especially if Gwen starts having the chance to use her magic. Thank you for the fantastic chapter and I can’t wait to read more!
4/7/2020 c5 ArtemisLuna85
Yay we are going to Mystic Falls. Can't wait for Gwen and the Mystic Falls gang interact together. Hope to know more about Klaus and Gwen's relationship and more interactions between them. Keep up the good work and update soon.
156 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »