for Favorite Person

12/7/2020 c1 WeezieLouiseLucyLou
Great story! I really loved it!
5/9/2020 c1 51fogsrollingin
aw this was brutal I loved it!
12/22/2019 c1 ngregory763
This was fantastic! Just so good...2 thumbs up.
12/16/2019 c1 LauraJ42
Wow! I love the descriptions. Great writing, even if I hate our boys getting all banged up. (On par for them tho..) Thanks for sharing!
12/13/2019 c1 CrazyForDean
Happy belated birthday! I've been out of commission for a while. Had to have surgery on my leg and am now recovering. So glad to be back!
12/12/2019 c1 314Fat Puppy
“I died from tripping? What a loser.” BEST DEAN LINE EVER! Lol! Love love love this! See boys? See what happens when you split up? Nothing good ever comes out it. Always stick together. Always a great read with you, Noxbait. Perfect story!
12/12/2019 c1 1Ginza
Hi! So happy to see you posting again! Sorry it took me a few days to get to it, and Happy belated Birthday! I really like this, I love when they run into human baddies. You did a really good job describing their injuries, I felt tired and achy just reading this. I just love them both being beat to hell but working together and encouraging each other to get through it. Sam running his fingers through Dean's hair when he was out is just so dang cute. Of course Sam is Dean's favorite person.:)

Also, if you feel like you'd like to write a sequel where they're recovering or something, I'd absolutely love to read that. I would also love to see the Christmas fic done for this year! But if it doesn't work out I'll happily read it anytime. Thank you for sharing!
12/11/2019 c1 beatlefan
this was very intense. I could see it happening. thanks so much for sharing
12/10/2019 c1 cubelixa1
Terrific story. Thanks a lot.
12/10/2019 c1 10BonanzaRocks
Love it! Happy birthday :)
12/9/2019 c1 Jily4
First, Happy Birthday
Second, thank you for this fabulous story. Not much better than both boys hurt and working on taking care of each other! My knee hurt while reading, that’s how realistic you wrote it! Thanks again!
12/9/2019 c1 waitingforAslan
Loved the story! Happy birthday! I loved how both brothers had to help each other in order to survive.
12/9/2019 c1 15bagelcat1
Really loved this. Well done, I like how you showed them as human. Happy Birthday!
12/9/2019 c1 DearHart
LOVED LOVED LOVED! Perfect mix of both hurt Dean and Sam. It’s almost like you KNEW that tomorrow was my birthday! Lol! Thank so much for this! XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
12/9/2019 c1 Jenjoremy
Happy Birthday! Thank you for gifting us with this wonderful story. There is nothing I love than a badly hurt Sam having to be a BAMF to get both himself and Dean out a jam. And both boys barely holding it together as they try to get out of the tunnels? Delicious!
30 Page 1 2 Next »