for Spaghetti

11/12/2020 c1 Guest
This story was perfect. Absolutely loved it. Caused all the feels.
12/20/2019 c1 sunshine.katz
Loved this - thank you for sharing! Now I can pretend this is what she has in store for her future when I watch Black Widow.
12/19/2019 c1 moonscivetta
I truly couldn't express how perfect this story is. Someone could tell me this was what actually happened and I would believe them. Steve and Natasha are themselves, nothing is out of character! I just have to reiterate how perfect this story is. Please write more of them, or just in general! It's 5am, my nose is stuffed, and my eyes are puffed, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
Rosie
12/16/2019 c1 whitesepulchre
This was so lovely. I discovered you through your Blackfrost stories, but you do Romanogers just as well. So glad to see you come back with something new, I would check your story list every so often and look. You have such a wonderful way with dialogue and expression of feeling. You are so incredibly gifted!
12/14/2019 c1 Amy
Fuck my feels are all over the place with this one. This was so fucking good. Keep writing Romanogers/SteveNat fics please
12/11/2019 c1 jackiemack916
Oh my gosh, I thought I was going to cry several times while reading this! What an excellent job you've done, and the story is perfect.
12/10/2019 c1 LieweHeksie
Love it, so much.
12/10/2019 c1 2SunnyPanda
You, my friend, have managed to produce the perfect, most amazing, absolutely breathtaking fix-it. I absolutely adore every single word and this has made my day so so much better. Your style is truly stunning, making me feel all the feels and taking my breath away. Natasha deserved this and so much more. I really can't thank you enough for this. Lots of love, -T
12/10/2019 c1 1kainis
I love this so much! Steve's love is so clear, even without giving it nametags, and at the same time, it's great that his relationship with Peggy wasn't put as not important. Wonderful job!
12/10/2019 c1 Analena
OMG! This is just...I'm in tears now.
If only Natasha had gotten a happy ending like that; though I understand that it gave the film more of a dramatic weight, but still!
Terrific story, thank you.
12/10/2019 c1 6BloodyNib
This is so beautiful, thank you very much
12/9/2019 c1 WittyBasketcase
This was so beautiful!
12/9/2019 c1 1MsCassity
I'm so pleased to see you writing again... it's been sorely missed & so needed.
Perfect, as always, in both plot and cadence; love your work!
12/9/2019 c1 EEE84