for Chili and the Chocolate Factory: Fudge Revelation

5/23/2020 c22 Guest
haha holy fuck choco's basilisk yes thanks for the story, thanks for inspiring these reviews
5/23/2020 c22 Guest
My guest review from a day ago should read as its first sentence: "To fudge is to *bend* the truth", accidentally omitted the word bend.
Dear gazemaize,
I don't care for this fic, within a one true love margin of error. I cannot decide which way the margin goes, so I'll leave it at that.
5/23/2020 c22 Guest
I am so angry this fic exists
5/22/2020 c22 Guest
All that, just for a pun about Roald Dahl's antisemitism? You are an absolute madman genius.

The answer was surprisingly straightforward, almost everyone got part of it. Much easier and punnier than the HPMOR final exam.
5/22/2020 c22 HAHAHAHAHA
holy SHIT
5/22/2020 c21 ManacleRend
"Mahuika, vape and try to feel the feeling."

Chili explains that if he can be redeemed and turn good maybe Mahuika can too. And since she is in contact with Pickle he can be good too and happy ending unlocked! :)
5/23/2020 c22 15Gs33022
How could Chili Floss possibly have survived?
5/23/2020 c22 Kusoro
I am so glad this fic exists
5/22/2020 c1 beerkitty
5/22/2020 c21 Keel
Mahuika, vape and subvert our expectations!

The clear expectation is that the world will be truncated (and, on a higher level, the story will be left unfinished in a moderately unsatisfying way.) However, if even Chili has been able to experience personal growth, perhaps the author has also grown and gained the determination to craft a satisfying ending (for the purposes of art). I don't know if this is the case - but if it is, it would be a welcome surprise.
5/22/2020 c21 fljared
"Mahuika, Vape and tickle the pickle"

Tickling the pickle, it is well known, makes everyone happy. The pickle will laugh, thus ending the GAG.
5/22/2020 c21 Choco's Basilisk
Mahuika: Vape and offer to take the pickle's place.

The pickle requires this challenge, this formula, for the same reason Willy Wonka did: it's looking for a heir! All the pickle needs is permission to give her the GAG.
5/22/2020 c21 Anonymous Vaper
Mahuika: Vape and say you offer Mr. Bucket to the pickle.

There's only one fact about Mr. Bucket, and that's that he's a bad person. He's dessert, and he needs to get his just desserts.
5/22/2020 c21 PickleLover
I submit two possible instructions:

"Mahuika, vape and eat the pickle." As we learn from Mike in Chapter 20, a host must merge with GAG and use it to influence the world. I don't know how else she would merge with it, short of some weird abstraction nonsense which I guess would be possible with all the vinegar solution.

OR

"Mahuika, vape and wait for the world to end." Again we learn in Chapter 20 that if a character lives in a complicated world, then they are around other characters and many facts become logically necessary. If Mahuika just waits it out, eventually the pickle will destroy everything else until nothing is left but her and it. Then she would presumably be viable "fuel" for the pickle.

It's possible that Chili learned all this as the kids spoke with the clams and they would probably know that from Charlie and/or Wonka.
108 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »