for Chili and the Chocolate Factory: Fudge Revelation

5/22/2020 c21 Insanitycheck
Mahuika, Vape the chlorine gas into the vinegar to create Trichloroacetic acid. (Which can produce RNA/DNA, the ultimate 1D character)
5/22/2020 c21 Insanitycheck
- Mahuika, Vape the chlorine gas into the vinegar (producing Trichloroacetic acid, which can turn into RNA, producing the ultimate "one dimensional character")

- Mahuika, Vape and realize that you are a goddess of fire (?)

- Mahuika, vape and realize that Charlie, who tried to desert the world, got his just dessert (maybe completing her "Charakter arc")

I am furiously reading Wikipedia articles. I *need* this final chapter!
5/22/2020 c21 Evonix
"Mahuika! Vape and not be Mahuika"
5/22/2020 c21 Guest
Mahuika, vape and just deserts.
5/22/2020 c21 chocorat
"Mahuika, vape and tell the pickle to give us our just deserts, not jest desserts!"

Explanation: We want the opposite of the world Charlie and Wonka have built, where people get what they deserve (to feel the feeling) instead of cruel jokes and chocolate.

(note: I fucking love this story)
5/22/2020 c21 Zentoyo
Mahuika, vape the pickle, you are the only one who can do it.
5/22/2020 c21 Ian Gitax
"Mahuika, vape and eat the pickle."

I think this one's pretty self-explanatory.
5/22/2020 c21 Fudge Revelation
Mahuika! Vape and step on the pickle! You're already inside the Vinegar Solution - it isn't going to brine you, so you have an opening to attack!

Mahuika! Vape and listed to Chetan!

Mahuika's skin tag! Tell Mahuika what to do! Her parents did love her - she has one that knows what to do.

Mahuika: There's no need to vape. Just do what you think is right. Characters with more than one fact can stop the pickle, that's why it brines them - but true character development only comes from the inside.
5/21/2020 c21 Guest
Why is this Chili's answer to provide? Why is it fudge based?

To fudge is the truth. Dessert is not desert, and what ought to be is not a function of what is. Michael was wrong - a good world is not enough. Science is Wrong. What matters is whether the underlying metaethical worldview, Wonka's Vision, can be bent without breaking, accepting as input tangible desserts rather than merely textual deserts which match to fickle individual preferences.

Wonka never understood the pickle at all. It never wanted a one-dimensional character. It only ever wanted to be loved. And isn't that all any of us can hope for, in the end?

Keerthi must vape and accept the Ocean's Will.
5/21/2020 c21 Guest
Vape and get the answer you desert.
5/21/2020 c21 carlarc
"Vape and stop the pickle with," said JUROR.

Mahuika listened, and stopped the pickle with

"Vape and help me have a Fudge Revelation!" said Chili.

Mahuika listened. She pulled Chili with her as they went inside the nearest Emergency Bathroom For Wonkaland Citizens. After a few nerve-wracking seconds, they came out.

"Man oh man," said Chili as he walked out of the bathroom. "You guys might want to give it a minute. Dropped a real Fudge Revelation in there, if you know what I mean." The pickle exploded.
5/21/2020 c21 David1
"Vape and stop the pickle."
Mahuika can do anything as long as she vapes while doing it.
5/22/2020 c21 dindane
Any GAG worth its salt will stop when it is no longer amusing.
Therefore, Chili needs only to tell Mahuika to make it clear to the pickle that she is not amused.
5/22/2020 c21 beerkitty
"Vape and stop the pickle with," said JUROR.

Mahuika listened, and stopped the pickle with

"Vape and help me have a Fudge Revelation!" said Chili.

5/22/2020 c9 dot71
Mahuika, vape and say the word 'simple'. Mr. Bucket said in chapter 9 that "the answer is simple". Also "simple" is an anagram "pismle" and "sm" is sometimes pronounced as "ck" in this world which nobody mentioned because it wasn't really relevant up until now.
108 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »