for My Hero Academia: Mega Izuku

1/5 c4 InfinityMask
You know Uraraka buster is one of the most I looking forward to see. And I’m not disappointed. Tho I kinda think that buster is too op. I mean with thay weapon he can defeat Nomu very easily. Just send nomu to moon! Hahaha.

Also I just realized, would Recovery Girl give permission to Izuku to copy her quirk permanently?! Having ability to use healing Gun would be good right? I really really hope he woul get permanent version of Uraraka and Recovery Gilr buster!
1/5 c3 InfinityMask
Hmm... so light buster is the fastest shoot? The power probably similar to air buster.

Like bakugo attitude btw.
1/5 c2 InfinityMask
How strong is light buster compared to air buster? Isn’t the mega explosive thing being half of Texas smash kinda too much?
1/5 c1 InfinityMask
Woah mega man huh? That actually very interesting and powerful quirk. Haha. Would he get zero sword version?
12/29/2021 c4 Guest
Is there another chapter soon
12/29/2021 c1 2codegeassfan123
It's nice that Bakugo still has his canon attitude but is a lot nicer to Izuku and is actually his friend this time around. It's strangely wholesome.
12/19/2021 c4 Guest
Please keep Story going I like it.
12/15/2021 c4 Guest
Just wanna say, if it were really Null Gravity it wouldn't even be able to be seen before it was gone. The reason being is that in addition to the Earth's gravitational axis you would also have to account for the speed at which the planet itself is moving through space itself. Which is basically unquantifiable. The reason of this little caveat being is because you must define what it is moving in relation of.
Serious Time: The Earth is moving at about 30 kilometers a second around the sun, but the solar system itself is moving at around 220 kilometers a second in relation to the center of the Galaxy, the Galaxy and others around us are hurtling through space at speeds over 1000 kilometers a second.
As stated, it's unquantifiable without taking into account variables that could only be considered the domain of God since we simply have no way of knowing them. Science is scary to think about, especially Gravity. Gravity itself is what holds our very bodies together, nullifying that... Well that's veritably terrifying.
11/10/2021 c4 DragonReaperKing
If your willing I have an idea for two weapons for Izuku's guns. Present Mic a sonic wave cannon of some type and for Eraser Head a type of temporary area of effect Quirk nullification.
11/8/2021 c4 1Snappy Flowah
Well, this certainly is very interesting. In fact, I quite like the premise of this story.

But one thing though, if this is to be a Friend!Bakugō story, you could have just made it so that Katsuki was Katsumi. You know, Fem!Bakugō.

It's more believable that way.

And also, I guess it's two things now, I noticed they you're almost running out of pronouns to describe your characters. Might I suggest that you add a bit of a flair to it by calling them by their Quirks? For example, Izuku would be the Gun Quirk boy, while Bakugō would be Explosion boy, and so on. I think it and a bit of characterization to the narration, showcasing the casual discrimination of the MHA world with its Quirk society.

Well, that's all from me, have a great day. Bye~

~Snappy~
10/31/2021 c4 Iskallos
Well this is a pretty damn good fic, I'm loving the potential variety of his power. Too bad it's more of a side fic but I can't blame you.
10/28/2021 c4 1Adro-Sama
I was expecting Izukubto use a Mega Buster with almost all the light magazines, but the null gravity is cool too (a little to OP but cool)
Great fic
9/22/2021 c4 Zero Vader Sparda Alucard
I really like how this is going. And the gun files reminds me of Stands from jojos.

Looking forward to more
9/11/2021 c4 Guest
Hmm, it seems like you're going into a direction of Izuku's quirk having a different array of guns like Axl does.
9/11/2021 c4 2Mugen-Muse
Well, that's one way to make an impression. I wonder if anyone will complain about the new addition to the moon.
258 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »