for My Hero Academia: Mega Izuku

12/12/2019 c1 LoamyCoffee
sounds cool
12/12/2019 c1 AzureTemplar3535
What's with Making Izuku's father a A** whole in so many stories ?

All we know about him is that he breezes fire and works in the U.S., that's it.

The manga wants Izuku and All Might to have a father son relationship, so Izuku's father have to be remove from the picture. It's better then having him killed and Izuku starts wearing black and arting all Dark and edgy.
12/12/2019 c1 2Jack Inqu
It took me an embarrassingly long time to figure out who Izuku's power is based on. And Bakugo and All Might are right: that's a very formidable and powerful Quirk, especially since he has two way of gaining new abilities. Gaining powers from friends and allies, then using those abilities to defeat villains and gain even more powers? That's almost unlimited potential.

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
12/12/2019 c1 3Rusty Thebanite
Watched. So watched. Also struggling not to laugh that All Might has upgraded from the 2-liter soda bottles to freaking ramune. Sludge will NEVER ESCAPE.

...

I SWEAR, HE WONT. ._.
12/12/2019 c1 antgigi4
I already love this story, and the fact that you perfectly spun Megaman's adapter systems into a quirk is amazing! I can't wait to read more of this story and see how it progresses. I do wonder if quirks like Lida or Shoji will spread his blue shell around his body to become armor that can mimic their quirks.
12/12/2019 c1 CelticMonk
Awesome concept! So are all these bnha stories actually stories or are they more in line with your one-shot collection?
12/12/2019 c1 OrigamiGuyII
haha that was another great one! I really admire your writing speed, thanks for all the extra content.
12/12/2019 c1 4tf330129
Keep it up :)
12/12/2019 c1 madmage101
now this is quite the interesting story excited too see what kind of wild stuff you come up with
174 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12