for The Distance Between Hearts

1/30 c1 3Marcus Emrys
I am excited about this and look forward to how this might turn out.
1/20 c1 knarf2010
I like this a lot. Seems like it could be the Kingdom hearts/descendants crossover that I've always wanted. Can't wait to see what happens now that Sora has arrived.
1/7 c1 Wlyman2009
Also the thought of Sora and Mal dating is hilarious on so many levels because he would be dating the daughter of the woman who tried to destroy him so many times. if she saw them holding hands she might have a panic attack. just a thought that floated in my head after reading the chapter
1/6 c1 Wlyman2009
I would love to see Sora interact with villain kids' parents. he ticked off a lot of them and their kids reactions to the adults so upset at seeing someone as young as them seems hilarious
12/26/2019 c1 Juxshoa
A good start to this story, can't wait to read what happens next!
12/24/2019 c1 14Mikromb13
Looks like you're off to a great start! Good job interconnecting the KH world with Descendants and building on what we saw in the movie. Very curious to see where you take this!
12/20/2019 c1 Guest
I like so mush the story i liked please continue with the desendants and Kingdom hearts with more chapters this story it's amezing snd great
12/13/2019 c1 Guest
It looks promising,just hope this won't be an almost copy/paste of the Descendants's movies with a few dialogues of Sora that don't change anything relevant for the plot.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service