for Nightlife In The Pridelands

5/8/2020 c7 2KiaraXKionFan
Please answer my PM
4/10/2020 c1 Anonymous Noob the 2nd
Thoughts on the two story ideas I mentioned esecially the cheeta tribe one in more detail below?
4/10/2020 c23 Anonymous Noob the 2nd
New story idea could be the tv story with a slow burn kion fuli with some original content added. Thoughts?
4/4/2020 c23 Franski
Their overhead lights better be off.
3/23/2020 c6 Nephi Perry
damn this is deep
3/23/2020 c2 Nephi Perry
THIS IS THE CUTEST STORY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
3/21/2020 c23 Guest
Good story you should do another Kion x Fuli or maybe one with Zuri.
3/21/2020 c23 Anonymous Noob the 2nd
A story following the lion guard series with a focus on fuli kion slow burn would be nice
3/21/2020 c23 BlazerPlex
Nice chapter but there was little time with kion and fuli thats my only complain other then that it was a great story none the less cant wait for more kion and fuli suggestion can you make a story about them getting lost in the outlands togeather
3/6/2020 c22 Rose
Can you please include Kiara and Kovu together in the next chapter? You could have her becoming pregnant! Please consider this ty ️
2/29/2020 c1 Guest
Kion x Fuli is still a great pairing so another one would be cool :)
2/28/2020 c22 Guest
It would be cool if you wrote a story about Nuka having a romance with Rani.
2/28/2020 c22 persiankid1953
My God, It's Alive! Thanks for updating us and it is alittle sad that this chapter is the last one but thank God you are still righting fanfics. We understand how hard it is to keep up with everything in life, thanks for coming back tho. Maybe next you could do a Kion x Rani/Kion x Tiifu/ Kion x Original Character/ KiOn X kIaRa (jk on the last one chill) alltho Kion x Kiara would be interesting :P. Welcome back and I hope you have a wounderful day :)
2/28/2020 c22 Anonymous Noob the 2nd
Love your storiesplease mostly write kion fuli stories. Also could you post them in lion king and lion guard fandoms? It would be easier for more people to find them. A future kion fuli story would be a rivalry between a group of cheetah who view the pride land as theirs and it was b4 the Mufassas father forced them out. Fuli could be the princess of them and kion the prince... in other words lion king two with lions in outlands replaced my cheetah and the cheetah still respect the circle of life and are not the villains like in lion king two but the victims and simba being stubborn won’t let them back in since there have been attacks from both sides on eachother.

Thoughts on this story request and my request to post your fuli kion stories in both fandoms? Love your fuli kion pairingOTP
2/9/2020 c21 Guest
I wonder what Kion will say to Tiffu? Also what will Kiara think about Tiffu trying to touch her little brother!
50 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »