for Loose Cannon

5/23 c146 Grimrepa
Yet another crash and burn for Harry at this point I doubt he will ever get in a relationship have kids and represent England
5/22 c146 2nounours4
Congratulation for this beautiful story. I read it in one time. Now, I 'm just waiting for the next. First have the best with your problems and come back clearly.
Sorry for my bad English, i' m French.
Daniel.
4/27 c17 kingbahamuth
I'll keep reading, because I just barely started and I've been enjoying it, but I don't know if I like this "drugged-up" Hermione. I'll have to wait and see how it developes.
4/27 c146 1HHRShipper
It would be just my luck to find such an amazing story right after it goes on hiatus. I don't remember when exactly I started reading it, but I must have binge read through 146 chapters in like 2 or 3 weeks. I'm not usually for post Hogwarts stories, but this was a rare, wonderful, exception. Your writing is superb, your storylines interesting, and your characters captivating. I understand real world problems and wish you all the best, but I will be waiting like Harry during his celibacy vow for your return.
4/27 c146 miss.caiti
I have devoted every late night for weeks on this fic. Once my kids are in bed and my hubby is asleep I have binged until I can't keep my eyes open.
I love it, thank you so much for writing it.
I love the original characters and the in-depth world you have created.
It is becoming my favourite fic ever.
I am sorry you are at a point where you need to take a hiatus, but I am definitely following this story. I'll wait as long as it takes for an update
4/25 c146 Aratherfluffyfatcat
Enjoying the story thanks.
4/24 c98 Aratherfluffyfatcat
Enjoying the story thanks
4/22 c146 ironhair
Take care of yourself and don't stress about this fic, no matter how desperate we readers are & how awesome a world you've built!
4/22 c145 ironhair
Ouch, but it had to end.
4/21 c5 Avald
Hybrid vigour is only a thing amongst animals, such a certain dog breeds and only because people have been inbreeding them for 20 generations. Which would require a history of over a 600 years for humans to achieve the same genetic depression which would allow hybrid vigour to actually exist. Considering human population sizes, this never was an issue and considering how long wizards are supposed to live, it would take something like a 1000 years, if instead of the next generation being born every 20-30 years, it would be more like 40-60 years.
4/21 c2 Avald
Considering factcheckers were an attempt at regaining credibility to the public by the press after pissing it all away over the last 2 decades, i fear that wizarding factcheckers would just rubberstamp the daily prophet while pushing down all alternative views presented by other publications like the quibbler by presenting them as fake news outlets.
4/17 c129 ironhair
This chapter always feels epic, even after reading it a 4th time, in many months.
4/17 c146 1Badlemondrops
did I see hiatus? that is actually painful. this story is really a cut above
4/17 c146 octax
I cant wait how you will created the relationship with hermione adn harry, she is my favorite character and would love to see how you put their full relationship of view. thank you
4/14 c146 RhythmRiot
I really love this story and can't wait to see what the future has for it. Thank you very much for being able to not leave the hiatus on a big cliffhanger.
1,677 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »