for Euphoria

3/24 c5 37Laquane2020
I like it so far but Jake was being a douchebag to Izzy I don't blame him anyway please continue thanks
2/14 c5 Cameron McIntyre
Great
1/17 c1 2merry-the-fairy
Wow... this is so creative! I've always wondered how the trio came together and I feel like Izzy and Jake could have met like this.
1/15 c3 DarkCatillas
So far this is great.
1/14 c3 Sofia04Cat
"This is a ball, Cubby! Not a Dating Game!" XD
12/25/2019 c2 Artie
Another great chapter! The changes you have made to the characters is really interesting, it’s like a corrupted version of Never Land. Misty and Red Jessica being so aggressive towards Izzy’s appearance is strange, almost seems like they are prepping her for more than the ball? Thank you for the chapter and I’m looking forward to reading more!
12/25/2019 c1 Artie
I really like it so far! Your characterization of Jake is great, I like how he is still his same good-natured self but with a little more of a teenage attitude to him.
12/14/2019 c1 37Laquane2020
hey what's up I'm enjoying the story so far so let me get this straight this is the story of how they met I'm getting destiny story is awesome please continue reading more chapters this is getting good so far
12/14/2019 c1 Sofia04Cat
Technically this is Jake's Jake's Character before he was who he was in the JATNP Series before Character Development.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service