for The Invisible Line

2/9 c6 Guest
Alright if no one's gonna say it I will. Anyone else think that DT is posing as Bow?
2/10 c6 1Winged Snow Hunter
Oh I can tell exactly who said the last line of this chapter and my hackles are already up. DX Begone, witch. Begone! *clears throat* So anyway, I just found this story like 2 hours ago and it's already one of my favorite ones on here. Regardless of whether or not it'll end up as Catradora later, your writing and the whole way this one is set up has me hooked and I definitely wanna see how it all ends now. That aside, I hope your situation gets better again soon. I'm so sorry your property burned down, I can't even imagine how that must feel. You take your time to heal and hang in there, alright? There'll be brighter days ahead eventually.
2/9 c6 Rosebud66
please i need the next chapter! this is so cute i really hope adora doesnt execute catra like frosta suggeest prison time maybe and then sometime along the road get catra to apoloigize to everyone for what she did
2/8 c6 84615192304
Update!Update!UPDATE!
10/15/2020 c5 Guest
Wowowow necesito otro capitulooooooo
5/27/2020 c4 12Prince-Sam-the-Squire
please please please update!
3/31/2020 c4 housecat.1
This story is so good(even if it’s hurting me XD)
1/22/2020 c2 Aurora
I love this, and usually I never like the Adora/rebellion stuff. I’m always just like “ get to the good, juicy catra/horde stuff! I don’t care about the princesses! But, here I enjoy reading the princess chapter A LOT more than normal, so good for you!
1/20/2020 c3 Guest
Ok, I know I said this before, but YOUR AN AMAZING WRITER! I couldn’t do even half as good a job as you! Also, this is really intriguing, and I can’t wait to read more!
1/20/2020 c2 Aurora
OMG, this is so good! I don’t know why you hate your writing so much! Your very good, and I LOVE THIS!