for Off Balance

11/25/2020 c13 Guest
"Of course he did. He had me to practice on for centuries.", Rydellia said.
Pendry only gasped and covered Hollow's ear holes. "Not before the children!"

I laughed way too hard at this moment. That was hilarious to imagine Pendry's actions.
I found it heartwarming when Pendry talked to Hollow on the balcony, and then Monomon comically interrupting it! This was another splendid chapter!
11/25/2020 c13 10possibly Gigan
hah, Hive Knight is a himbo
11/8/2020 c12 1JustaMegaMothim
That's a really nice story, I like it a lot. I look forward to seeing more of this fic!

Also, that's a quality Lurien headcanon right dere.
10/25/2020 c12 Guest
I really liked Hollow's character development and Pendry's parenting experience took action at the end there. The amount of objectives that you left for the next chapter or so will give me a lot of possibilities to think about. I'm especially interested in what instrument Hollow will take interest in playing.
9/23/2020 c11 Guest
I like Lucien's name! And you're right, it does fit perfectly! What about the Pale King's name, 'Pendry'? Because I kinda like it, too!
8/27/2020 c10 13sonicxjones
I so hope Ghost shows up. With Hollow being a big bro. aaaww that would be ssoo cute.
8/25/2020 c10 16Megan1289
Words cannot describe how much I love this fanfic.
8/19/2020 c10 Guest
I really like how the thoughts of most characters are open and clear to the reader. Gives it an almost "peering into the mind" kinda feel.
8/18/2020 c10 19SenseiGrace
Noooooo MY POOR HOLLOW! The coffee wasn't supposed to make them sick! They were supposed to love it! Poor baby...

I love the White Lady. Omg, she is so amazing in-game, and a fantastic mama in this fic. I love her so so much.

Honestly, Pale King might be a baby when it comes to vomit, but I can relate so hard. Seeing puke makes me wanna hurl, so I get it. (Even if he was a lil bitch about it, lol. At least he learned his lesson about not leaving puke lying around.)

I feel so sorry for Hollow in this chapter. All of those apologies for being sick makes me want to personally go slap the Pale King. Perhaps I will do it with a nail...

Also, that moment when Pale King noticed that Hollow could still be used against the Radiance... YIKES. I got foreshadowing vibes from that and I am really concerned for Hollow...

Also, I assume that Ogrim never returns? I'm not to the Royal Waterways yet. I opted for the Crystal Peaks after the City of Tears because of the walkthrough that I have been following. (I should try to play the game without it, but it's just too big and crazy without it.)

I should probably end my review here since it is getting really long, lol. I loved this chapter and I can't wait for more!
7/14/2020 c9 SenseiGrace
I found this the other day and ate it up. There is something about your writing style that grabbed my attention and didn't let my focus leave it.

I am very new to Hollow Knight. I haven't even finished the game so I don't know all of the terminology, so in upcoming reviews I might mess things up.

I feel sorry for the Pale King and the White Lady. They have lost so much...

But I feel even worse for Hollow. The poor angel trying to please their father to the point of torture, the internal abuse they are probably giving themselves because they weren't a pure vessel, and the memories of everything that they have gone through.

I'm happy that they are finding things that they enjoy! Hornet (I adore Hornet, omg), awful romance novels, rain, the smell of coffee, and hopefully music. I'm a music person so I really hope that happens.

I am worried that Hollow will try to be the vessel anyway, and that scares me. (And the Pale King, I'm sure.)

Anyways, I could go on forever, but I should stop here. I loved reading this and I can't wait for more!
7/13/2020 c9 Guest
Poor Hollow, they feel bad about themselves.
7/12/2020 c9 1HazedMemory
I forgot if you had ever answered this question, but does the little knight ever show up?
6/11/2020 c8 Guest
Another great chapter! Keep it up!
5/22/2020 c7 13sonicxjones
Would Ghost show up? It would be so cute to see them together.
5/20/2020 c7 Grimmkin Pascal
Ich fand es nicht schlimm, dass das Kapitel so lang war, sondern finde die Geschichte zu gut um mich nicht darüber zu freuen. :3 Um ehrlich zu sein habe ich keine Ahnung welchen Teil davon zu geträumt hast... Den mit dem Pale King, dem Hollow Knight und Hornet? Also wo sie beisammen sitzen?
Jedenfalls waren dieses Kapitel und das vorher, bei dem ich mich nicht gemeldet hatte, toll und bin einfach nur froh über deine Geschichte gestolpert zu sein!
Ich hatte bisher angenommen, dass der Hollow Knight bereits wie im Spiel aussieht, aber du hattest eine zweite Transformation erwähnt, die nach dem Pale King noch kommen wird. Ist es so, dass der Hollow Knight die für dich im Spiel nie erreicht hat, oder sieht er jetzt noch anders aus?
26 Page 1 2 Next »