for In Which Peter Never Journeyed to Titan

10/2/2020 c3 LoserTron5000
Love love love! This story captured my attention from just the description and you did not disappoint. With only 3 chapters you’ve had be gripped from the first word.

Can’t wait to see where you take this next, look forward to another update!
7/7/2020 c3 Daniel6
I look forward to more.
4/5/2020 c3 1xSapphirexRosesxFanx
What will happen?
4/5/2020 c3 1Massive HTTYD Fan
This is painful and beautiful. Peter is going through too much and there is nothing he can do to help.
4/5/2020 c3 2UniverseMarvel
This is so good! I look forward to more!
1/10/2020 c2 1Raven White Fox
This is great, keep updating plz.
12/31/2019 c2 Guest
Great, another "Peter is a useless baby that needs protection" fic. Was hoping that he'd end up fighting in Wakanda or at least play some important part instead of just sticking to happy like a tick and being a waste of space. Spider-Man's supposed to be a genius superhuman with an overwhelming sense of responsibility to others, not some wannabe infant that lopes around crying.
12/31/2019 c2 HeCallsMeBeloved
Great chapter! Your story immediately grabbed my attention, so obviously you're a talented writer!
12/31/2019 c2 Fanatic2018
Wooow
You inprove this time, the writing is excellent and the path is taking the story is interesting g
Waiting the next chapter
12/31/2019 c2 1Massive HTTYD Fan
Nat... You have met him, obviously, but it’s not a day any of you exactly want to remember. Especially not with so many people gone.

Poor May.

Also, I could help with beta-ing. I don’t know how much time I’d have, but I have done it before- and I’m not a bad writer.
12/31/2019 c2 Star1X
I'm surprised Natasha didnt know who he was.

Would the EDITH protocol come into affect (because Tonys away from Earth) could be an interesting plot ahah
12/23/2019 c1 Fanatic2018
It really changes everything
Awesome story
Keep going!
12/18/2019 c1 40Black' Victor Cachat
An interesting premise and start, curious as to where it goes next
12/16/2019 c1 sweetreader
Wow, what's next?
12/15/2019 c1 3DraconicBaguette
Very interesting start. I wonder how Stark and Strange lost? From coming up with the plan that freed Strange to the battle against Thanos on Titan, Peter did quite a few things in canon. Did Tony manage to get captured? Were the Guardians the ones that freed them? Did they even make it to Titan? Was the battle over quicker?

One part of me wants a change in perspective to read what happened but the other part likes the idea of anticipation.

I also wonder how Peter’s presence will change the future, specifically the five years? Also given that Peter will be out of high school by then...

In case you can’t tell, I’m really interested on where you will lead this. I like your writing thus far, my only critique being how quick you transitioned from Peter calling Happy to pick him up to “the next morning”. I feel like you could have added more in between there. Perhaps a scene where Happy or Pepper ask what happened and Peter explains it to them. Then maybe he (or all of them) express their worry in not knowing where Stark was or how he was doing. And/or perhaps Peter returning home to his aunt who expresses her relief at seeing him alright. The purpose of these would be the solidify that “Hey, things are changing” and also making it easier to transition from superheroing one moment to “still have to pretend I’m just a normal kid” life.

The other suggestion I have for you would be to tag at least Peter P./Spider-Man as a character. It would help more people find your story (if, for example, they were searching for only stories tagged with “Peter P./Spider-Manas well as get an idea of what they’re reading if you were to tag more.

Anyway, I look forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
16 Page 1 2 Next »