for Stealing from Supervillains

2/12/2020 c2 1geekqueen2010
I fricken love it! Just wish there was even more of it to read than just this and the Jewelery Heist one.
2/12/2020 c1 geekqueen2010
Marinette is such a badass! I mean she always has been, but it's really shown off well here.
12/30/2019 c2 2Silvanon of the Orchard
That was awesome!
12/26/2019 c2 64Felicity
This is fantastic! :D
12/23/2019 c2 Zelretch
"Tom!"
Hehhehheh Mushu.
I was really excited for this chapter, and you didn't disappoint! :D
I love the banter, it reads so naturally, and the powers chosen mesh so well together.
Alix is just like "hurt Adrien, fight me, secrets, I can keep secrets" and just being awesome.
And yes, shamelessly enjoying my OTP snuggling, poor touch deprived Adrien and nightmares :(
And of course Marinette's the one to heal Adrien ;) But let em sleep, they deserve it. :D
12/23/2019 c1 Zelretch
In which Marinette is awesome, trying not to pine too hard for Adrien (but given Luka has NOPED the F out, Adrinette wins, always). Kagami's being a liiiiitle bit of a bitch (but given she's about to lose Adrien to Marinette ;) we can forgive that [the crazy stunts comment]).
Alix is awesome and I'm really glad you included her, and Adrien Is. Not. Happy.
I admit, I am still a little bit confused as to WHEN Marinette got/used the Rabbit, but I'm just going to assume stable timeloop paradox.
12/22/2019 c2 Guest
Awww, loved Marinette's parents joining in to help defeat Hawkmoth! Great ending to this trilogy? and keep writing amazing stuff! You're so good at it. :)
12/24/2019 c2 IsileeTandem
WOO THIS WAS SUPER CUTE AND MARINETTE IS AWESOME
12/23/2019 c2 55MythGirl Writes
What a satisfying ending! It's cool to see Marinette's parents getting in on the action, haha. I really liked how the whole thing flowed, great ending!
12/23/2019 c1 1MiraculousBraniac
Nice...
12/23/2019 c2 510yellow 14
Okay...

I get Alix. And even Adrien. But why not Alya? I cannot imagine Marinette would leave her out of this. Or Luka for that matter considering that she involved him earlier.

Not your usual standards, sorry.
12/22/2019 c2 84KaliAnn
I really loved how the final battle went and I could really picture Marinette's parents assisting her on this mission. Oh, I'm glad that you pointed out how smart Alix really is.
12/22/2019 c2 1deathmatt144
Damn, what a wonderful story and the fact that it's another version of Luka's jewelry heist and this time with the conclusion of what happened from. Marinette's pov and how it ended. Although I do wish that there was a reveal for the 2 of them to at least let Adrien relax and be assured that the person who is comforting him the most is in fact his lady.

Regardless awesome story as always and I cannot wait for more
12/22/2019 c2 22leafgreenflower
Awww. I really loved this, it came together so beautifully. Love the Mum and Dad bits.
12/22/2019 c1 leafgreenflower
Whoah. I love capable-Marinette and this is so beautiful. Love that Alix is in on it now too.
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »