for Hero

7/19 c6 3LunarEclipse1000
more please
5/26 c6 Ghostcraft9
This is amazing I love how he is so close to a explosion of rage but star keeps pulling him right back to the edge
10/1/2020 c6 36Dp-Marvel94
Interesting story. I don't think I've ever read anything shipping Danny and Star but I'm sold on it now.
9/9/2020 c6 Dreams Come True 996
Whoa, Danny's moody in this chapter! But thank goodness Star tries her best to calm her boyfriend down or else Dark Dan would be unleashed. Still nobody on the field suspects Danny's a halfa, right? Imeab if they find out about it too soon, there'll be trouble. By the way, did Jazz join the trip too? Just in case to make sure nothing bad happens.
I must admit it's been a long while since You uploaded a new chapter, but as always my patience was rewarded. :) Until next time, dude! Good luck with everything!
9/8/2020 c6 Guest
It says you updated but the number of chapters didn’t increase so did it not get added?
9/8/2020 c6 ChobeeBoy
Tell you the truth I liked when you killed off Sam and Tucker. Sam was a hypocrite in the series not wanting Danny to use his powers to benefit him but when she wanted something she would ask Danny to use his powers to benefit her. Tucker was a jealous prick of a friend who used the powers he had a couple times to benefit himself and not the town like Danny.
7/4/2020 c6 mouse
i hope to read more of this soon its a great story
5/14/2020 c6 2TheAbsoluteZero
Please continue
4/27/2020 c6 dogman999
Keep up the good work .
4/23/2020 c6 Guest
Great update. I’ve been waiting on one from this story for awhile. I like how you have a slow romance going on with star and danny unlike some others i’ve read that are like she learns his secret then booooom! Love is in the air. Your story seems more realistic after they have both gotten hurt by people. Thank you!:)
4/23/2020 c6 Guest
Would he put his life on the line to save her?
4/23/2020 c6 3Hoodedgenius98
So mads and Jack forgot to top up the fuel in the speeder
Dash is being dash
So where is Paulina ranting about 'her ghost boy'
4/23/2020 c6 rhinocaputo777
Can’t wait for the next chapter
2/11/2020 c4 Jerichoyuy
I know it said it updated 2 days ago but I feel like I read this chapter before lol maybe it was edited not sure. But I do like it,
2/9/2020 c3 J Buchanan
not bad, I definitely like how you are fleshing out the story this time around, however you may want to go back through and adjust a bit to keep things coherent, I see bits I remember from the first edition, and reading through this time they stand out a little. They aren't bad, just little hiccups that don't fit in with the story as well.
29 Page 1 2 Next »