for How it Should have Healed

5/6 c17 curumevolf
Проды! Еще! Прошу! Продолжения! Очень интересно! А можно ел только уже с Рейли? Прошу! ️️
12/16/2020 c15 3Animago
O jeito que você escreve é mágico, não com muitas palavras você descreve as coisas mais complexas com uma praticidade que invejo. Achei que seria desapegado, não conseguiria satisfazer, mas estou completamente enganada. Sinto todos os sentimentos que você descreveu na estória.
12/9/2020 c9 Animago
Eu gostei muito desse.
11/18/2020 c17 13creativesm75
nice
9/26/2020 c17 39Mako-clb
I wasn't expecting a Law chapter, but this was really good, and it takes me up to where I am in One Piece, so even if you wrote more, I would probably take a break until I caught up.
7/31/2020 c16 4Vi-Violence
Loving it!
7/30/2020 c16 39Mako-clb
This is very good. It's not just that we get to see the roles reversed, but I think, or at least I hope, that Luffy realizes that it's not easy being on that side of the battle, the one where you aren't as hurt but others are.
6/24/2020 c15 4Vi-Violence
Super cute.
6/23/2020 c15 28Son of Whitebeard
she is very hungry
6/22/2020 c15 39Mako-clb
This is funny in a very Straw Hat way. And I just love how you ended it, with Robin getting to provide a little healing to those who have helped her heal so much.
6/11/2020 c14 Guest
Very good take on the water 7 story.
6/9/2020 c14 28Son of Whitebeard
off to go see Franky
6/8/2020 c14 4Vi-Violence
Such great work.
6/7/2020 c14 39Mako-clb
This is well done. Usopp leaving the crew is one of the hardest things to watch/read, only overshadowed by Merry's death. But what struck me the most is that we all know Usopp didn't really leave because of Merry. He left because he didn't have faith in himself, but worst of all he didn't have faith in how much his nakama trusted and cared about him. Usopp didn't trust Luffy, Luffy of all people, to stand by him no matter what. That's what hurt Luffy the most. At least, that's my opinion, and that's the hurt Zoro had to heal.
5/23/2020 c13 Guest
Good job I think you captured Robin’s self conflict quite well.
44 Page 1 .. Last Next »