for Pinkie Pie goes to Hogwarts

1/9 c5 Sherodx
pretty sure the other kid shouldn't be allowed to know about magic... even matron shouldn't xd
12/16/2020 c12 Akitowolfblood
That was AWESOME OH I LOVE THIS I LOVE THIS I LOVE THIS I LOVE THIS STORY I LOVE PINKIE PIE AND I LOVE HOW SHE'S BRINGING HAPPINESS AND JOY TO SLYTHERIN PLEASE DON'T LET THIS BE THE END OF THE STORY I BEG YOU PLEASE I LOVE PINKIE PIE AND THIS STORY AND PLEASE IF YOU CAN BRING MAKE A CHAPTER WHERE PINKIE PIE THROWS A PARTY FOR HOGWARTS AND MAKES EVERYBODY HAPPY AND PINKIE IS HER HAPPY JOYFUL SELF AND I MEAN UNICYCLE AND INSTRUMENTS AND ALL
9/16/2020 c10 16Zeobide274
ooooooh I can't wait to see what happens next
8/20/2020 c9 Greg
I like this story so far. good work.
8/17/2020 c9 Mollywauk T
Interesting. Very Interesting.
8/12/2020 c9 Zeobide274
Hhahaha, Flitwick is a spy for the Goblins! that's hilarious. good chapter. I still have a few concerns about her being in Slytherin but those are mostly from my own preferences. I am curious tho, will this just be a retelling with Pinkie thrown in to the mix or will this be an AU where she actually affects the plot?
7/26/2020 c8 Zeobide274
interesting choice for a house. i would’ve thought she would be in Hufflepuff.
7/26/2020 c7 Zeobide274
so someone has it out for Pinkie? I wonder why
7/26/2020 c6 Zeobide274
interesting. I wonder what mystery is the Pie family hiding?
7/26/2020 c5 Zeobide274
I like the idea of Pinkie still being able to do her pinkie pie things and give Albus a heart attack
7/26/2020 c4 Zeobide274
so the older sisters were squibs then? it sad to see them die like that.
7/26/2020 c3 Zeobide274
holy shit. a werewolf attack. I did not see that coming
7/26/2020 c2 Zeobide274
interesting. the concept of she was Reincarnated was cool.
7/26/2020 c1 Zeobide274
I stumbled upon this story on Reddit. I've only read the first chapter and I can't tell you how much this touched my heart. you could've done this as a One Shot and called it The Last Laugh or Pinkie Says Goodbye. I’ll read the rest but I just wanted to let you know that you did a great job with the first chapter.
12/21/2019 c4 Martholomus Clay
I really love to see more. Really like the dramatic ending of the lives of her siblings. Came to me as a suprise but i really gives the story more drive. Go on! Pinkie Pie forever!