for South of the Border

7/26 c21 donnieandtiff
Awesome chapter. I can totally see Han looking smug as Anna was caught naked and Dom being amused by the whole thing. Can’t wait for more!
7/25 c21 Ohmicrofilm
Absolutely love this chapter! Anna meeting Dom went a lot smoother than I expected! I’m really excited for their family dinner. I’m super curious as to how everything will play out when the proverbial other shoe drops.
7/21 c20 Ohmicrofilm
I love Anna and Brian’s friendship. Also that he is her work wife. I’m super curious about what Han is thinking with everything. Plus they are super cute. The snacks at the end was really cute.
7/21 c20 1twibe
Aw i hoped she would tell the truth..
7/20 c19 Ohmicrofilm
Drama! So starting off they are all really adorable, and I love Anna and Han. The ending was exciting! I’m super curious as to how Han will react!
7/19 c19 twibe
Aw come on , please update soon! And a longer chapter, it ends too fast haha
6/27 c18 MervinMous
I'm loving this! Can't wait to read more!
6/9 c17 3Procrastinator1
I love it! I'm a big Han fan, and that exit line "let's get out of here" has always been a favorite lol! Please keep going with this story, I'm hooked.

-Pro1
5/18 c17 17Shorty22133
This is such a good story! I cannot wait to see what’s going to happen next! Keep it up!
5/2 c16 paulavara140
OMG pleaseeeeee updateeeeee
5/1 c16 8FarmerBill
Love, love, love it! Coherent flow and an interesting story! And Anna is complex and lovable and I can’t wait to see what happens next! Xx
4/28 c16 dots-fiction
uh han is so hot
4/28 c16 Ohmicrofilm
Like I knew it was coming, but still was like oh my goodness! It’s them! And that cliffhanger! I also really get Anna’s reasoning for going to Mexico. I am also one of those people who kind of have to be in control of everything, and can get a bit weird of Trying to finding control in big situations, so that hit home. Anyway, an awesome chapter! Hope you’re staying safe with everything!
4/28 c16 donnieandtiff
Omg sooo good! I can’t wait to read more! Please post again soon.
4/28 c16 1twibe
Aw come on! Give us more! Longer chapters please! So good!
30 Page 1 2 Next »