for South of the Border

4/17 c26 Whitley
I power read through half your stories. Love your writing style, and your ability to actually change your voice story to story so it doesn't feel like I'm reading the same thing over and over again! Looking forward to an update!
12/9/2020 c25 1twibe
I really hope she comes clean soon instead of them finding out because of circumstances
10/16/2020 c24 xenocanaan
I’m really excited to read more!
8/30/2020 c23 donnieandtiff
Wonderful chapter. I love the relationship that’s building between her and Han. I’m surprised that Brian hasn’t followed her down to Mexico yet though.
8/29/2020 c22 Ohmicrofilm
Their dinner scene was great. It will be interesting to see how Anna tries to pull everything off!
8/27/2020 c22 donnieandtiff
As always, amazing chapter. Can’t wait to see what she does and if she can find a reason to relocate with them.
7/26/2020 c21 donnieandtiff
Awesome chapter. I can totally see Han looking smug as Anna was caught naked and Dom being amused by the whole thing. Can’t wait for more!
7/25/2020 c21 Ohmicrofilm
Absolutely love this chapter! Anna meeting Dom went a lot smoother than I expected! I’m really excited for their family dinner. I’m super curious as to how everything will play out when the proverbial other shoe drops.
7/21/2020 c20 Ohmicrofilm
I love Anna and Brian’s friendship. Also that he is her work wife. I’m super curious about what Han is thinking with everything. Plus they are super cute. The snacks at the end was really cute.
7/21/2020 c20 twibe
Aw i hoped she would tell the truth..
7/20/2020 c19 Ohmicrofilm
Drama! So starting off they are all really adorable, and I love Anna and Han. The ending was exciting! I’m super curious as to how Han will react!
7/19/2020 c19 twibe
Aw come on , please update soon! And a longer chapter, it ends too fast haha
6/27/2020 c18 MervinMous
I'm loving this! Can't wait to read more!
6/9/2020 c17 3Procrastinator1
I love it! I'm a big Han fan, and that exit line "let's get out of here" has always been a favorite lol! Please keep going with this story, I'm hooked.

-Pro1
5/18/2020 c17 17Shorty22133
This is such a good story! I cannot wait to see what’s going to happen next! Keep it up!
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »