for Super Mario Brothers: Spy Revealed

12/29/2019 c4 Guest
Wow hades. Just wow. Also R U OK?! And get a ice pack for the head there. And finally I know of a good anti virus program that could help you out.
12/28/2019 c15 Guest
Can anyone say star ailles? Thats what I’m getting at.
12/24/2019 c15 6GlowingGem
Alright! Pyrrhon is saved! Bad news, Tabuu's power levels of long passed reached the 9000 mark even further.
And not to mention the epilogue! Not only are we being introduced to the next story, but we shall be diving into some lore. Also, Marx literally crying while being dragged to Tabuu was both hilarious and adorable (•). Can't wait for the next story, next year!
12/24/2019 c15 Owyn Ross
Yep. And this is the last story you've finished for this year.
At least Pyrrhon is safe, but now Kyrin is unable to collect inside info on his brother's plan's now that Pyrrhon's cover has been blown.
So Kirby and the Dark Painter is next on 1/5/2020.
12/23/2019 c14 Owyn Ross
Alright, Smash City is saved. Still, at least Hades liked having Pokemon Hunter J falling on top of him. All that's left is for Kyrin to pull Mario, Sonic, Pit, Kirby, and Pyrrhon out of Tabuu's palace.
12/23/2019 c13 Owyn Ross
Things start to get worse. So, can Kyrin pull them out instantly, or is it possible Tabuu's power might prevent Kyrin from pulling anybody out of there?
12/22/2019 c12 Owyn Ross
Guess that means that Kyrin will have to pull Mario, Pit, Sonic, Kirby, and Pyrrhon out, but there might be a problem that Tabuu might have prepared a countermeasure against such quick escapes from his home.
12/22/2019 c12 GlowingGem
The Void spawn? What's that supposed to mean?
Anyway, oh no! Tabuu is certainly strong enough to wipe them all out! Right now the heroes need to focus on escaping, because this is a fight they can't win by themselves!
12/22/2019 c12 14FireFlamerx9z
Kirby has back bones?
12/22/2019 c11 Owyn Ross
Well, Fawful and Lord Fredrik are taken down, but all that's left is Hades and the rest of Tabuu's followers at Smash City. I think it's time Kyrin sent his all his available followers to Luigi, Yoshi, Ty, Ash, Shantae, Link, and Donkey Kong for backup. and another question, can Kyrin pull Mario, Pit, Kirby, Sonic, and Pyrrhon out in an instant while Tabuu is around?
12/21/2019 c10 6GlowingGem
Ohhhh my gosh! These bad guys are rather incompetent, not gonna lie! Most villains don't exactly know how to work together. And those that do... Hooooo boy, they are certainly a force to be reckoned with! (Guess who I'm referring to)

But anyway, there were a bunch of things I liked about this chapter! I always wondered why Marx always split in half when creating black holes... Who knew it would turn him into a live pinball! XD (thank you Viridi)
And Sir Grodus... Dang, I don't know if DK should be proud or offended at his apparent immunity to brainwashing. And I saw the Christmas reference thrown in there! (If it was intentional or not)
12/21/2019 c9 GlowingGem
Hmmm... Looks like Tabuu is currently in the middle of his "personal matters" (hee hee) to notice that is palace was infiltrated. And Zero is basically the only follower that is not involved in any off this craziness. He's probably going to be pretty confused when he wakes to find the palace and the rest of Tabuu's followers in disarray.
12/21/2019 c10 Owyn Ross
The heroes are in a bit of a bind defending Smash City, they'll need additional manpower from all of Kyrin's available followers.
Good thing there's lots of advantages.
Donkey Kong's brain is hollow as a coconut, as Grodus' psychic brainwave program is ineffective against him.
Link's Master Sword can turn Infinite's virtual reality against himself and others around him.
Not just the Santa Claus/fire extinguisher joke, but also the pinball joke for Marx. Viridi is quite a comedian. Good call on those.
12/21/2019 c10 14FireFlamerx9z
That moment with Marx was hilarious
12/21/2019 c9 Owyn Ross
And the daring fight for the hostage begins. And I agree that Tabuu's gonna be really mad at Hades and ready to wreck his punk hide for attacking Smash City without Tabuu's say-so.
25 Page 1 2 Next »