for The Cards of Remnant

8/12 c3 8The Keeper of Worlds
Oh this’ll be fun! It’s the Maze Card if I remember right!
6/17 c3 Jamerz06
Can’t wait to see the next chapter
5/9 c3 13foxchick1
I am glad to see more of this.
11/3/2021 c3 The Singing Magician
Loving this so far very fun story
2/7/2021 c2 ThisIsTori
The infodump to Blake is a bit much, she would've probably asked why are they talking about cards during Ruby and Kero's conversation in a maze that just popped out of nowhere , or why they are magical cards, not lecturing her with a hierarchy of cards on their first meeting.

Everyone would just be utterly confused on that situation especially that they are trapped on a magical maze at the same time. Your Blake just smoothly understood what Kero was telling her, it forces the character to be flat just to continue the pace of the story.

Additionally, just my personal wish, no romance would ensue in this story. It would be interesting to see a CCS fic without romance or primarily centers it, and focus on the adventure, the magic and lore of it. Sadly, most fics in CCS do and the show/manga itself as well that it pains the curiosity inside of me on they how would delve in deeper on Sakura's capabilities, Clow's mysterious past, and potential enemies seeking for it.
2/7/2021 c1 ThisIsTori
It's the first time I see a crossover between these two shows. CCS is my childhood. I'm curious how you would balance the lore between RWBY and CCS tho, I suppose CCS has little because it's world building is already set in a normal modern world.

It makes me a bit sad that in order for Ruby to be the next mistress of the cards, Sakura is long gone. It feels weird. I hope you wouldn't abandon Ruby's Crescent Rose. I'm looking forward how she would adjust her fighting skills, interchanging with summoning the cards and slashing with her scythe.
1/6/2021 c2 foxchick1
Excited to see what happens next.
1/6/2021 c1 foxchick1
I've been wanting a fic like this.
12/30/2020 c2 6Flagarach
And a new chapter has arrived! I'm glad to see that the story is not dead. It pleases me to see that you obtained such happiness from my review.

Once again you created a chapter, and I like its beginning and end. At the start you intrigue us with the secrecy of Ozpin and raise questions that we would like to see answered about this story. At the end you finally resolve Blake's Tomoyo status, and provide an interesting cliffhanger with The Maze.

Unfortunately, this chapter doesn't reach to the level of the first chapter. And most of that can be traced to the Ruby vs Cardin fight:

You ask if the fight between them seems believable. I ask why the fight was there in the first place. The set-up feels contrived (Why was Velvet even there in the first place?); the resolution was out of character for Ruby; the payoff feels self-congratulatory; And in general you break canon for a conclusion that doesn't serve a purpose beyond existing. It feels like the part was added not for creating a good story, but because you wanted to see Cardin get punished for racism.

The first volume also had such differentiation of canon with the treatment of Blake and Weiss, but that served a clear purpose: Blake was set up as the Tomoyo and a connection to the library was formed to set up the meeting between Ruby and Kero. Furthermore, the differences with canon were still believable so it didn't break immersion.

Don't take this for flame, because I don't write this out of mean-spiritedness. I give this review because I want you to be better. Because I know you can be better. And I still want you to create an amazing RWBY/Cardcaptor Sakura crossover, because I know you can do it! And I'm looking forward to your next chapter!
12/28/2020 c2 Zifryt
Nice to see this story is not dead, can't wait for more.
12/26/2020 c2 BlindFaunusGirl
Glad that I came across this story. Very well done crossover. I like the integration without it seeming forced. Looking forward to the next chapter.
12/2/2020 c1 Guest
Please continue this story!
11/23/2020 c1 Flagarach
Some crossovers make me think "Why does someone want to combine these two worlds?". Either the combining of worlds goes wrong and it feels like a mixture of iron and clay, or it becomes series A shilling series B.

But sometimes, sometimes the combination works. And this is one of them. Your story is exactly what I wanted out of a crossover between CCS and RWBY, as it does everything right. I sincerely hope that you continue writing. This story deserves to have more recognition, so don't give up on it!
10/24/2020 c1 1LeannaHime
Please update. I am loving this story.
6/4/2020 c1 29white1498
Interesting premise for a crossover...please do continue I for one would like to see were it goes from here.
20 Page 1 2 Next »