for Face the Sun

6/9 c1 Elyngas
Hey, great start, really interesting, I just hope you'll update this soon!
5/24 c1 GirlyPrincessSylveon
I love stories that explore how terrible it is to seal away flames. This one even has the added bonus of Xanxus and a possible relationship between him and Tsuna.

This was a great introductory chapter! I hope that you’ll continue this story.
5/10 c1 kaylee.dowell96
When are you going to continue with this story? I have this story saved as a favorite but I really need something else with this, please.
5/6 c1 3Valen Goncalvez
It was a good chapter, I will look forward to the next update!
4/18 c1 edwardilovebella
I love this. I can't wait to read more. I hope you update soon.
4/18 c1 Chi-chan
Have mercy on us poor mortals-
Author-samaaaaa huhuhu first chapter and I'm hooked!
Take your time but I'm waiting right here!
4/9 c1 nikko12rose
Please update
2/25 c1 1S-Lioness
I really can't wait to see the next update. I wish to see Xan/Fem Tsu having a sibling/confidant relationship
2/15 c1 ashlex-LORE27
Please update!
2/6 c1 3flowerybomber
I was literally in the zone when reading this and paused for a whole minute when I can't find the next chapter button like maaannnnnnn this is goodddd
1/31 c1 Guest
Please let, this is awesome
1/16 c1 clyde2011
i love it. please write more
1/2 c1 Sea.Childe
Interesting... would love to see where this goes
12/31/2019 c1 EndlessChains
A well done story. Quite interesting to read how Tsunayoshi was doing with her flames being sealed and the situation she finds herself in from classmates and neighbors alike. The feelings and intuition she feels was quite well done. Xanxus being added into the mix was interesting as he feels and knows something is wrong with Tsuna and seems to care enough to want to protect. A well done beginning as well as background to how the story will go. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
12/30/2019 c1 Guest