for Mini Golf Date

12/9/2020 c1 9Marshtompz
AAAAAAA THEY'RE ALL SO CUTE IM GUSHING SO HARD RN
1/3/2020 c1 55MythGirl Writes
That was funny! Mini golf is always a great date idea in my opinion. I really liked how you characterized them here, too.
12/28/2019 c1 130signelchan
I just have to thank you immensely for being willing to jump into a gift exchange you had no intention of signing up for, and then writing this lovely piece of work, because I don’t know if anyone would have been able to fill this prompt quite as well as you. You capture the differences in these two pairs, as well as their similarities, in their rousing game of mini golf, and you make it feel natural that they go from not really interested in playing to all having a rather good time. And yeah, that includes Maki.

Anyway, I don’t know how much more I can say about this that isn’t the standard gushing I have for your writing. You do an amazing job every time you throw words down on the page and I feel honored to get to read your work. You understand proper pacing and characterization and you’re the kind of writing all fandoms need more of.

Although I /do/ wish we got to see what the movie date that followed was like…

Signel
12/20/2019 c1 37kamikaze2007
Hey, what a pleasant surprise to wake up to! :D

Leave it to Maki to get more into something as silly as mini golf than she'd ever admit, and leave it to Kaito to get absolutely stomped at a children's game. I'm curious as to what the specific placements were, but I feel like I can probably deduce first and last, which is really what matters. This whole thing was exactly as cute of a piece as I was hoping for when I put in my request, so I hope you had as much fun writing it as I did reading it C:

I wonder what movie Kaede had in mind. Nightmare on Elm Street, probably.