for So Yesterday

8/18/2020 c2 1ohmygodard
I love this so much you write the dynamic between Ange, Chloe and Dom SO well I love how similar Ange and Dom are when it comes to making fun of Chloe, and seeing Carole involved here too was so lovely, her making the effort with Chloe while embarrassing Dom was just perfect. Also special mention to Chloe seeing Ange as a “lighthouse in the dark” – that made me feel things. I’m also just so happy that Chloe and Dom have such a supportive relationship now and once again you write that so well. Definitely my favourite one of your stories so far, will definitely be back to reread it multiple times lol
12/23/2019 c2 8shewastheuniverse
I love this! I didn’t get the chapter title at first but after reading the lyrics I can completely understand why you used it - it is perfect! I love how all of your fics are connected and it’s like a series about the Godards’ lives! This was amazing and I can’t wait to read the Hogmanay story! :)
12/22/2019 c2 15elleigator
Ohh I love all of this! There is so much detail, and yet so much left unsaid especially in the first chapter, which totally works. You’ve nailed both Ange and Chloe, and although the first chapter was quite deep the second part definitely helped to lighten it up! I love how you write Dom and Chloe also, their sibling relationship is so interesting and really seems to be taking strides forward. This is amazing and I can’t believe you called it a ‘warmup’! If this is a warmup then the real thing will reduce us all to tears!
12/22/2019 c2 34MrsWhovian
My favourite line? "Maybe we should give girls a try instead." Brilliant!
12/21/2019 c2 Guest
please continue with this!
12/20/2019 c1 Charley
This was absolutely amazing and loved reading! Thank you so much for making Sunday so brilliant! ️
12/20/2019 c2 Katie
I do love this Dom/Chloe/Ange/Carole dynamic