for Christmas Gifts

1/10/2020 c8 15Maximan
Aww what a sweet thing Ginger and the Skipper did for them. And what a lovely ending!
12/29/2019 c7 Maximan
I can see why Ginger wanted to make a big deal about the Professor and Mary Ann. It probably is the most exciting to happen to them in a while. I hope they don’t get too mad. Enjoying this story!
12/29/2019 c6 Maximan
Ooh sneaky Ginger planning a dinner for them! It’s so like her to do that.
12/26/2019 c5 Maximan
They’re so sweet to each other! I hope things go well when they tell the castaways. This is such a cute little story
12/26/2019 c4 Maximan
Haha I loved that Ginger was questioning her suspicions as if it was too out there to be true.
12/26/2019 c3 Maximan
Aw an embarrassed Professor is adorable! Looks like Ginger is catching on.
12/26/2019 c2 Maximan
If only Ginger knew why Mary Ann was making a big fuss over the Professor’s gift...
12/24/2019 c4 22SR
I can't believe Ginger hasn't seen through Mary Ann's secret yet, but I'm glad she hasn't. Mary Ann is doing a great job hiding her romance. I hope the Professor and Mary Ann think of the perfect gift.
12/22/2019 c1 Maximan
I love this beginning! Nice to see the Professor and Mary Ann a secret couple on the island. It looks like this little story is going to be super adorable!
12/20/2019 c1 202autumnrose2010
Why are they keeping it a secret?
12/20/2019 c1 22SR
Love their relationship and how they tease each other. I feel another great story is coming.
12/20/2019 c1 Guest
Great start! Looking forward to more.