for Gamer: Gate keeper

1/16 c35 Uday Sra
Good
1/6 c1 Sokeymoe
Pfft omg that first universe was so uncalled for... I almost forgot about his luck b/c he’s going to the anime universe.
1/1 c24 frostynips
Theres a lot of potential here for an actually decent fanfic but its not implemented properly. And holy hell is it hard to read.
12/23/2020 c33 Uday Sra
Ok
12/22/2020 c33 Fushes
Yo. Have you heard? Records of Ragnarok is going to get a Anime Adaptation.
12/22/2020 c33 1The Son of Typhon
Hazbin Hotel Plz!
12/19/2020 c1 1vincent1875
Too much of the game system trying to be snarky and not actually giving useful descriptions. It's a trope that annoys me too much now. Plus unnecessary starting bonuses for an already overpowered ability.
12/15/2020 c31 9sd74
I would really like to see Russ calling Death(soul eater) when Blair becomes a mother. Drinking Contest between Russ/Crow and make an drunken marriage chapter parody. Free Kaguya for kicks and live as a landlord for Naruto's apartment. Issei losing his sacred gear because of a stupid Harem bet moderated(is this the word?) by Silver. Watching the fall of Numa Seika way after this and that. About MHA... idk.
12/15/2020 c22 sd74
I'll be honest, that could've been handled better. The promise part seems weak as in which Russ probability to mitigated that problem by sharing his thought via party chat(text).
12/14/2020 c13 sd74
Did anyone else thought of Kamehameha?
12/14/2020 c10 sd74
... I don't get it. You gained 1,000,000,000 gold for this challenge and Ascension two 1/3 skills?
12/12/2020 c13 PrinceWeirdo
He should copy strongest disciple Kenichi mate..
12/12/2020 c12 PrinceWeirdo
His gamer body didn't negate this?
12/12/2020 c6 PrinceWeirdo
He got ID create right? He didn't use it to grind like a mad man on steroid? I'm pretty sure that ID is one of the best gamer cheat to fast lvling... And there's ton of ridiculous fighting manga, he didn't assimilate them? Strongest disciple Kenichi?
12/12/2020 c3 PrinceWeirdo
Where is most of his gold go? 899million just ..
186 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »