for Balance

6/2/2020 c3 mysinger
A beautiful story. Thank you.
5/1/2020 c3 21Saoirse7
You can't have too many fixes for the tragedy that was Rise of Skywalker and I really like yours! You scared me there for a moment in the middle, if you killed either of them I was going to be very put out. But this is such a lovely ending, especially with Leia and Luke sharing their thoughts and giving Ben another chance. Amazing story!
1/2/2020 c3 SuperWhoLocklover221
That was so freaking cute! I love how you wrote Leia and Ben’s interaction it was very heartwarming. Also how you wrote the scene were Rey “died” again brought me to tears and it’s been so long since I cried over a story, so amazing job done!
1/1/2020 c3 59MirrorFlower and DarkWind
Ohh this was awesome I love it
12/26/2019 c3 ppphps
Thank you. this means a lot
12/26/2019 c2 ppphps
Oh god this is heartbreaking. Please tell me you are not saving Ben to kill him again
12/26/2019 c1 ppphps
I can’t believe you writing the TRoS fanfic! This is the best Christmas gift to me. I’ve read many of yours and you are the one inviting me to Tomione. One of my fav author
12/25/2019 c3 19Phoenixhp5
Beautiful. Thanks for sharing!
12/25/2019 c3 sunshine.katz
Love, love, love. Thank you for sharing!
12/24/2019 c1 WittyBasketcase
I started reading your fics years ago. You got me
into tomione. Sherlock/molly was one of my pairings, and you wrote for that ship as well. Now reylo! I’ve been a fan since the force awakens. So glad I read this!
12/22/2019 c3 birdielaurel
Oh how I needed that after watching TROS! So lovelysee you over on AO3!
12/21/2019 c3 13Lara1786
Love, love, love!
12/21/2019 c1 38LRRH17
This is definitely how TROS ended, and I will accept nothing else. I already love this story! And, I'll see you over on AO3 for chapter 2! ;)
12/21/2019 c3 Van
Thank you so so so much for writing this! Your writing is incredible - everyone sounded in character, and your prose flowed so well! This is now totally my head cannon. Thank you for healing my broken heart 3
12/21/2019 c3 13the7horcrux
AHHHHHHH IT'S SO BEAUTIFULU WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
18 Page 1 2 Next »