for Sequel Trilogy Rewrite

12/28/2020 c22 pyroseyes
I need more! The build up is so nice. I can't wait to see what happens next!
12/27/2020 c15 pyroseyes
Damn. This First Order and Kylo is more terrifying.
When news travel to the good guys it will definitely crush Rey.
12/27/2020 c14 pyroseyes
Great chapter. I think what the TV/streaming like the Clone Wars and the Mandolorian are doing is giving us a great back story and fleshing out of characers. The movies cannot give us that. And making the main characters too perfect was so boring. In contrast, you're giving her and Finn more depth.
12/27/2020 c13 pyroseyes
I'm enjoying this fic very much. Yea I do want to smack Ray for disobedience. But it reminded me of a little togruta when she was still very young... It also makes Rey less perfect.

Now off to the next chapter.
12/25/2020 c1 Guest
Can you have a chapter where the gang meets older mando and baby grogu. I think he would still be a baby in the sequel trilogy timeline.
12/20/2020 c22 4giorgosth128
I love your work keep going its great
11/28/2020 c22 Guest
I hope you continue. This story is better than the entire sequel trilogy combined and I hope you make more stories like this.
11/20/2020 c22 3Rusty Thebanite
Silly Rey, the fact that she calls him a FORMER one is a mark of great respect! :) A fantastic chapter as always. Good to see somebody confirm that Maz has a little of the Force and of course it's far better to have that Psychometry foreshadowing the scene. Also a lovely way to bring Obi-Wan back without retcons. I eagerly await the next chapter!
11/20/2020 c22 12MartintheDragon
Not gonna lie, I read the Luke and Obi-Wan bits I’m the voices of Mark Hamill and Alec Guinness. It’s too easy.
11/4/2020 c20 Guest
Um I'm a bit confused I thought there was an update but I read this a while back
11/4/2020 c1 3Grimlord31
I hate to be that guy but Kylo Ren isn't a Sith Lord.
9/11/2020 c20 3Rusty Thebanite
It has returned! And so has He! Somehow, this chapter feels the most Star Wars of them all so far. Probably has a lot to do with those New Skills, New Planets. :)
8/29/2020 c19 8IanAlphaAxel
Absolutely love your story!
8/27/2020 c19 3Rusty Thebanite
Poor Rey hasn't eaten anything other than the propaganda pap. Time for a taste of rebellion. :)
8/27/2020 c19 12MartintheDragon
Reading this chapter, it’s kind of Interesting how you wrote Rey in terms of having her views of the Jedi challenged. I know a lot of contention is how Rey was portrayed and her story before what we saw play out in the films, but as it stands, I think that’s not going to be a problem here.
73 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »