for Helga's Christmas

3/23 c1 36AnimeToonz19
There’s an old saying: When you do good things, good things will happen to you in return.
Helga deserves that happiness after giving up the one thing she always wanted to find a lost person.
12/26/2019 c1 Dolores
Oh, this is so wholesome
12/26/2019 c1 Jo
Love this! Makes me smile.
12/27/2019 c1 29Butterfree
This was really sweet and honestly what I think Helga deserved! I was also pretty sad at what happened at the end, before accepting it and trying to be happy because Helga was happy. Just like how she was happy because Arnold was happy. The point was for her to embrace the spirit of giving and doing something nice even if no one knew that she had. It was honestly a very breathtaking episode for those reasons in my opinion. But this story? Having a little bit of reprieve and hope that her life isn't a complete mess and she did at least get one thank you makes me smile.

Thank you so much for writing this! I like how you had Helga's family be the one to accept her even for one day, showing that they do care about her somewhat.

~ Queenie
12/22/2019 c1 Guest
I don't like the Arnold's Christmas episode because it showed laziness on the part of Mr. Bailey. He took advantage of Arnold and Jerold to do his Christmas shopping and when they couldn't find the boots he wouldn't help them. But still took what they bought for his daughter. Helga had to give up most likely the only present she would get. So Arnold could be happy and the boots want even for him! Arnold help everyone else out. He needs to find out who his angel is who keep helping him. Merry Christmas and Happy New year!
12/22/2019 c1 AS20
I love it, best aftermath ever! Merry Christmas
12/22/2019 c1 26The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i
Great story!
12/22/2019 c1 2CarlinJ83
That was a beautiful; oh Bob