for Heroes of Light

1/18 c3 Wickerstein
I'm actually impressed with this.
1/3 c8 4Spartastic 4
Just caught back up after a long break from this... damn. That was something. Wonder where they’ll end up and if they meet Sora or not. And also Mirio. But the real question is if Erinis ok.

Anyway, words that were left out of a sentence were the primary problem here so it made some of the sentences weird to read. It was also nice to see a more confidant Izuku rather than the burdened one from the last couple of chapters. Other than that, can’t wait for more.

Best of luck in your endeavor.
12/28/2020 c8 7Althea Sirius
It was only a matter of time. Ah! This is so exciting!
12/27/2020 c6 Althea Sirius
I knew it was coming, but dang it this was well written!
12/26/2020 c5 Althea Sirius
Ah, okay, there's Inko.
And please tell me this isn't heading where I think it's heading.
12/26/2020 c4 Althea Sirius
So wait, Izuku lives with Aqua? What happened to Inko? I'm probably being stupid or I missed a detail.
12/26/2020 c2 Althea Sirius
If both Aqua and All Might mentor him, he'd have an older sister figure and a father figure. He deserves so much love and care!
12/24/2020 c6 QOC01
I start shipping Tensei and Aqua and wth she's gone?
12/24/2020 c8 172Sweet Kagamine Kiss
I really love it! Please! Update soon!
12/23/2020 c2 4myheroacadiamafan01
suprised on who the keyblade master is
12/19/2020 c8 1IceNeo2
Man this chapter had me by the edge of my seat, it awesome that Izuku finally got his Keyblade but sad that he lost his world to the Darkness. My only hope that at least Eri and Izuku stay together since they were clinging to each other since I don't think leaving Eri alone is good for her.

Perhaps leaving them together in Transverse Town with the FF crew would be best or if not at least have Eri go to Disney Castle since they can protect her until Izuku find the world. The others can handle themselves for a while until they meet Izuku.

That aside great chapter now you have me anxious for the next chapter.
12/12/2020 c8 Guest
Man like how you put the end wondering if they're safe by transport to different world or lzuku all by him self and try to find out how to save his world but I wonder if bakugo will get transported to someone we know who will make him destroy lzuku do to his hate for him
12/9/2020 c8 1Imagine476
Would've reviewed earlier, but I've been bombarded by other things as well as the shock of how quickly this update came compared to the other one. Still heavy at the start from last time, but I'm glad that Izuku managed to let Tenya and Ochako in a little on how he's really feeling. Part of me wished he'd be more honest with Aizawa considering the growing crisis, but it's probably not easy for him having no guidance or assurance. I was a little concerned with conforming to canon in the battle trial, but you tossed in enough differences to keep me invested, especially with Bakugo's aggressiveness being worse here as influenced by the darkness I see. Though I'm surprised Bakugo hadn't made the connection between Izuku and Aqua when he saw his Keyblade. One minor criticism I have is regarding the dialogue between the other students when All Might walks into class and when they go outside. Some of them I would get Kirishima saying them (and maybe Jirou and Tsuyu), but with the likes of Kaminari, Mineta and Sero absent, I find it hard to believe most of the remaining Class-1A saying them. However, at this point it's basically a nitpick considering where the events of this chapter went. Speaking of which, I only hope that no one in Izuku's group got separated as the world fell. Looking forward to more and can't wait to see where you're taking this!
12/8/2020 c8 5Giblenator
Bruh, you got me crying.
12/6/2020 c8 Guest
If they going to traverse town are you going to add more characters like some of the character from Class C or class A some heroes like hawks, the pussycats, Miruko, Aizawa that survive the darkness devouring they're world because some had strong hearts so some should have survived the darkness. Also another question is Izuku a high school drop out now because going to save the other worlds from heartless and are you going to add any new world he should go like other Disney movie world or final fantasy worlds or anime worlds.
152 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »