for The Mindwave Chronicles

1/8 c1 Guest
I suggest you stop being friends with Saintheartwing. He is toxic, narcissistic, plain inconvenient stalker. He stalked my story all because he didn't like the characters. 9.9 I blocked him after attempting to have civil talks with him, but he kept arguing and being belligerent. After I blocked him he sent his friends to stalk and slander me. The dude is nothing but trouble. You would be wise to cut him out of your life before he cyber attacks you '-'
11/8/2020 c27 Guest
Yooooo Leaf and Mewtwo are such bestiies now!
9/27/2020 c26 Guest
Awwwwww! CAN’T WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER! MEWTWO IS SO LOVABLE!
9/28/2020 c26 3SilverSBW
I love this story,as someone with asperger, i can relate to Leaf alot keep it up its a wonderful story, love mewtwo too
9/9/2020 c25 Guest
I get so glad every time there’s a new chapter for this story!
9/9/2020 c25 SkullWolfSteam
great chapter once again my dude i thought right at the end leaf found a skull fossil(cranidos i think its called) but i guess not guess its just a regular old old ass skull le shrug keep up the good work my dude cant wait for the next one.
8/23/2020 c24 SkullWolfSteam
being autistic myself this fic sorta relates to me in a way i havent found in many fanfictions on this side minus one other so its nice to see someone take a stab and using the game characters instead of ocs like that fic so keep up the great work my dude even if this fic hasn't been updated in like a month by the time im typing this i hope you continue to write it as its very awesome and i cannot wait to see what happens once ya reach lavender town.
7/27/2020 c24 Guest
I missed this story! You write mewtwo so well!
6/1/2020 c23 Guest
Yaaay! THIs fic is back!
6/1/2020 c23 4DestinyDragons101
I got a meme.

Top text: Is the most OP pokemon
Bottom text: Adores a new trainer
5/13/2020 c22 Guest
Meowth is so in character! XD
4/28/2020 c22 Guest
Emotional chapters are the best!
4/28/2020 c22 DestinyDragons101
Mewtwo is precious bean. Whether he wants to be or not.
4/28/2020 c17 DestinyDragons101
It takes an outcast to know an outcast. But it takes a kind soul to build bridges.
4/21/2020 c21 Guest
Oh it’s nice to see more of Leaf’experience. Can’t wait for more! I missed this fic
43 Page 1 .. Last Next »