FanFiction.Net
for The Unwritten Stories Christmas'

12/31/2019 c1 Guest
Have Happy New Year!
12/31/2019 c1 5ThePLOThand
Somehow, this makes me think of marvels recent incoming.
And yeah, I'm gonna check out the SEVENS fic if you post one.
The Cross-VRAINS reboot, not so much. I've already fallen out of love with the first one so much, my demands for 'fixing it' might have become unreasonable. But maybe I'll come around to it anyway.
The other fics, just don't fall into the fandoms I am a part of.
12/25/2019 c1 8HunterHQ
Hope you've been doing better and nice to see your characters get to voice out their thoughts on Christmas too and to welcome the new year to come. Hope you've been recovering well too.

Wonder if you'll do Sevens story? Look forward to seeing it too and hopefully Vrains again. As you said a new year approaches and a time to improve and start again fresh.
12/25/2019 c1 50CPlusHeroVT
This was a nice mashup of the characters you made in the past year.

I know that your Yu-Gi-Oh VRAINS fanfic is unfortunately cancelled, but that's fine. There were definitely up and down this year (like any other times), but we can all make it better next year. Thank you for writing great stories this year and looking forward to more stuff next year.

Merry Christmas to you, too, and have a happy holiday!

PS: This is a bit unrelated, but please look forward to my special New Year's Eve special story I am planning to write. Also, if you are curious, you can also check out my current Yo-Kai Watch Holiday story I am writing and have been uploading since Monday and I just uploaded a new chapter today.

See you in next year.
12/25/2019 c1 SummerRoxx
Happy Holidays Opfan37, and hope you have a Happy New Year.
12/24/2019 c1 1SoTM-Valad
Merry cristmas to you! Im still a bit confused tho, is the last bit your reaction to the New yugioh anime?