FanFiction.Net
for Granny Morgaine

12/24/2019 c1 Kitty279
Nice story so far and a not so common plot; I look forward to more of this, as it sounds interesting. Getting rid of the Horcrux early is always good, and without Albus at King's Cross! And finally someone who trains Harry properly for his destiny.

Frohe Weihnachten!
12/24/2019 c1 6The Wandmaker
Love this!
12/24/2019 c1 13Mystic Sharman
Such omnipotent cowardice. The lore you're trying to impose is leaghibly idiotic. People complain that I try to blend genuine and authentic Christianity with the canons that I am using to write the story. As a sentient force of nature then "Magic" would know whom the true creator is *chough* the Christian triune god *chough* and seek to inform its open hearted wielders of such fact. Besides expecting A SINGLE child to omnipotently change the world is laughingly suicidal.

Now if you are going to throw Harry back in time then you are required to do the following:
1) Have Harry age slower while he is in the past.
2) Have what Harry dose in the past matter.
3) During his return trip to the modern day have Harry's memories update to fit with the edited timeline.
4) Have Harry introduce a magical slant on genuine christianity that honors both the lore that JK Rowling established in the Harry Potter books and the true message of christianity.
Finally 5) by the time that Harry permanently comes back to the modern day he has affected the timeline enough that despite Voldemort still needing to be dealt with Harry had completely reframed the problem. To such an extent that his parents are alive, well and have been sending him back in time to maintain the stability of the new and improved timeline.
12/24/2019 c1 marlastiano
12/24/2019 c1 DarkRavie
12/24/2019 c1 teals
So glad you’ve started another story I really enjoy them
12/24/2019 c1 7PotterRathboneGreyFan
I love it.
12/24/2019 c1 2JannaKalderash
This seems to be an interesting premise; I don’t remember seeing anything similar ever.

I hope that Morgaine socks it to Tom in the afterlife; he deserves it.
12/24/2019 c1 19SolarSolstice
I like the story so far. More original ideas are always welcome on this site. Ron and Hermione seem like good friends so far, hopefully they don't bail in 3rd or 4th year.

Can't wait to see what's next.
12/24/2019 c1 1Kath19
This is brilliant thanks for the early christmas present.
12/24/2019 c1 7Ravenfur
I am looking forward to reading more of this story! I love the idea of Harry being descended from Morgana. I would highly recommend listening to 'Morgana' by Kellianna, a Pagan singer and songwriter. I had the song stuck in my head when I was reading this because it just fit so well. Look it up, it's very good!
Thanks so much and I am looking forward to seeing where you go with this!
1,541 « Prev Page 1 .. 93 100 101 102 103