FanFiction.Net
for Granny Morgaine

12/30/2021 c24 darkworkangel
look forward to updates
12/30/2021 c3 ohhhdear
The metric system of distances and weights was not introduced in Britain until the 1980’s, I believe, and even then reluctantly. During the Camelot era the old Roman system of stadia or mille for distance) and the librafor weight—approx 3/4 lb) was used. Mentioning kilos and kilometres is both incorrect and a mental speed bump that destroys continuity. Please correct. Thanks!
12/30/2021 c24 LAB1
I have loved spending time with our favorite characters in Camelot! So fun and I loved seeing a shiny new Hogwarts!
12/27/2021 c1 Aetherium21
Sorry, too bullshit a scenario for my tastes to enjoy. Hope the story works out well regardless and ya keep writing
12/26/2021 c24 2ReadingFenatic
I love this story and can't wait for you to finish writing the forth you and to post everything.
12/24/2021 c24 Enchantix
I'm a french reader
Today that made 2 years you started this fiction and you are mesmerising me with it
Congratulations
12/22/2021 c24 Nad19
this is a great story, and need more love. i can't wait for the next chapter! thanks!
12/21/2021 c24 docscherer
Great story binge read it in one day I can't wait to see what happens next
12/17/2021 c24 Guest
DC-YJ verse prompt: Bruce went on a rampage 9 separate times after Jason's death 2 after Tim became Robin, the timing of it stopping what catches the villains eye's cause Batman Superboy Nightwing and Robin are a little different after. It's not until a little before Ra declares Jason ready they piece together the clues.
PLEASE ADOPT/WRITE
12/16/2021 c24 15Leaf Ranger
So there we go. They got Mordred away from his aunt, and Guinivere is pregnant. excellent. And now we come to the 4th year. This should prove interesting.

Keep up the good work!
12/15/2021 c24 autumngold
Thank you for the incredible update of your outstanding story! I feel so bad for Harry that he has to leave the past and the place he feels at home. Hopefully he will be able to end Voldemort this year so that he and Sirius can return home. Wonderful new chapter!
12/12/2021 c24 Guest
Yeah! Loving this story so much. Sure glad that Mordred is going to get the chance to be a young boy and not being used by his aunt. Also looks like Guinevere is going to have her wish and have a baby (sure hope all goes well with here and the child. I'm sure Harry does have a lot of the young ladies looking at him (somethings never change he also had the problem at Hogwarts) can't wait to see what happens next and just how Albus will handle all this. Sure hope that Sirius is able to figure out away to get Modred back to the future also
12/12/2021 c15 PineappleM
When I read the bit about time being resilient, for some reason I had this picture in my head of a personification of Magic bullying a personification of Time into letting this whole arrangement happen.
12/8/2021 c24 Guest
MHA: good Enji with bad parents, bad hc, goodish l.o.v/p.l.f
Enji and Hawks get amnesia via a quirk, compress finds the two out cold and takes them back with him. The ransom broadcast goes sideways when the duo wakes up and reveal they lost their memories, the villains decide to keep them and the heroes are going nuts. since the duo don't remember the need to hide certain reflexes the hc goes on several hit lists.
the guy who hit them with the quirk set the remember trigger as the destruction of the hc cause he figured the heroes would find his victims first.
PLEASE ADOPT/WRITE
12/10/2021 c24 7BNC-3K
This was a fascinating read until now. I only hope that the rift between Harry and Hermione will be mended in the next chapter(s) (okay, i confess, I'm a great fan of Harmony).
1,541 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »