FanFiction.Net
for Granny Morgaine

11/21/2021 c24 AlixMM
Oh man you mean I have to wait? This is a really great story! I saw this chapter and was like YES! But I will wait for the updates. I am really enjoying the way you are doing the time travel stuff. They are fixing some things but they are not doing like you mentioned in the chapter going and stopping Voldie's parents and stuff. I mean they could change alot but then doing that could really mess things up. I am glad for Arthur and Gwen. I hope they are able to stop Morgause's plans.

Thanks for updating
11/21/2021 c24 Jeswal
I am wondering if the the Founders tookthe charm off Harry making him both Gryffindor and Slytherin. If not, this year is going to be extra interesting. Good chapter. Until next time.
11/21/2021 c24 lady sakura cosmos
good chapter
11/21/2021 c24 DarkRavie
11/21/2021 c24 1clover cat Klee
Yeay, Arthur an Guinevre get to be parents!) And we're back to the future... I will say that I look forward o what their changes in the past have meant for their future... and I hope that everything else is gona go alright...
11/21/2021 c24 28Kairan1979
Thanks for the chapter.
I knew Morgause won't give up.
Looking forward to see what's going to happen once they are back in the future.
11/21/2021 c24 Sourav768728
It was a good chapter. They wait will be worth it. Can you tell when you will probably update next?
11/21/2021 c24 SGAsuperfan496
What a wonderful post. It's great to see Harry's work to help Arthur and Guinevere worked. I love to see how much Harry has grown up. Hogwarts, Dumbasadoor and the death eaters will not know what hit them. I'm looking forward to seeing how the 4th year plays out. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
11/21/2021 c24 Melikalilly
I love this story
11/21/2021 c24 22Clavyus
Good update. .poking forward to fourth year.
11/21/2021 c24 4Monster King
Awesome
11/18/2021 c23 Octderlue
more please
11/17/2021 c23 4DA Exodus
This has been a fantastic read so far. I've absolutely loved it and the characters in it. I love little mordred and I really hope to see him get a better life out of everything. I'm also looking forward to harrys 4th year at hogwarts now that he has actually been taught by the founders. Makes me curious how things will turn out
11/11/2021 c23 Guest
MHA: bad hc/Todoroki Sr's, decent l.o.v/p.l.f
Enji has a resting grouch face it's the reason his parents and the hc don't realize he is not like the canon him until Touya's 5 b-day, Touya is becomes Dabi but for his dad sib's and Keigo. Enji and Hawks pass out while doing paper work after 2 back to back patrols, Dabi and compress sneak in and decide kidnapping the top 2 pro's is a good idea after spotting the 2. The P.L.F proceeds to gain a hit list of hc personnel cause the sedative their using to keep the 2 pro's calm unintentionally stopping them from hiding their instinctive reactions.
PLEASE ADOPT/WRITE
11/8/2021 c22 Sanivea33
Omg! I am so invested in this story! You have a flawless way to mix storylines! I am enjoying the duality Harry goes through when time traveling! So awesome! Please continue this story! I hope you are safe a COVID free! Many blessings!
1,552 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »