FanFiction.Net
for Granny Morgaine

11/5/2023 c24 8Rachael1510
Nooo, i need the next chapter and see how they’ve influenced the future! Incredibly well written story, I’ve enjoyed the majority of your stories. Please update soon.
10/27/2023 c24 Rowenasheir
I can't login as I have already commented once on this chapter and it won't allow more thatn one comment per chapter! Are you still writing?
10/17/2023 c24 Swordmast3r
A very nice read. I am sure that your loyal readers are patiently waiting because of the announcement at the end. Considering how long it’s been though, maybe give the run up then the aftermath of the quidditch cup. The world has one clue that there is a guardian, give them one more. The fact that you have the Blacks as a protector house, gives you an opportunity to possibly do a redemption of Bellatrix. The mad dog of the DE’s is then their executioner. If you like any of my ideas, use them. That’s why I wrote them.
10/12/2023 c24 Jostanos
Please continue when you may. This story is too good to remain on hiatus.
10/8/2023 c24 neuvlara
Its really good.
I hope you will be able to update soon.
I love this.
Thanks
9/17/2023 c1 Chelsea
I love the time travel story. I hope tjis time Harry does not participate in Triwizard tournament but escape it and also escape Dumbledore manipulations. Hoping for Modred to tirn out good and punishment to be given to Morguese and others plans fail miserably
9/17/2023 c24 Carllyz
I enjoyed reading this book could you please continue with the update sooner can't wait for the next one pls pls. U have taken very very long time doing so
8/28/2023 c24 2Sarek5959
This was an awesome story! I've never read a time travel fic done quite like this one !
Thanks for sharing your talent with us!
8/23/2023 c24 Kitsune9512
I really enjoy this story and I hope you will come back to the story in the future
8/16/2023 c24 7TiffersStar1989
love this story... cant wait to see what happens fourth year with the triwizard tournament
7/31/2023 c24 AerynS
Great story, I love how you've characterized Arthur& Guinvere. Will she live long enough to birth the child, and will the child survive.
Kinda developing strong dislike for Morguase. Poor Mordred, I hope he gets a better life.
I just want everyone to have a good life and a happy ending.
7/27/2023 c24 Lumi
Please post more soon, this is a fantastic story!
7/26/2023 c24 Dragons6
Wow, I just reread this...Will it be updated anytime soon...its getting good...I do wonder who Harry will be paired with...Will it be someone in the past that moves to the future or someone in his present life...
7/16/2023 c24 Ophis-The-Infinite-Dragon-God
You write really well which makes it extra aggravating when the majority of your novels never seem to get an ending.
7/13/2023 c24 musa22lbl
This is such an intresting story you have here, cant wait to read the next chapters. Hope you update more soon
1,541 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »